Thorsten Kaye is not communting from New York to continue with All My Children when the soap moves to Los Angeles this coming January, nor is the celebrated actor making a move out west. According to what we have already read in the official ABC press release that was sent out today, Thorsten is officially out of the series. However in addition, Kathy, the woman who runs Thorsten Kaye’s Official Message Board had this to say from the actor to his legions of Zach Slater fans today about the sad news. “Thorsten is not relocating to LA with AMC, and he is not commuting to AMC after its move. It looks as if his last AMC tape date may be in November. If that changes, we will let you know, but that is where things stand for now.
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 30th, 2009 Thorsten Kaye not continuing with “AMC” . Last tape day in November!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity