Even more casting news from Venice! Tina Sloan (Ex-Lillian) of Guiding Light has been set to play the role of Katherine! Just who is Katherine in the mix of characters? Stay tuned for more details from Chappell, Turrisi and the gang. Meanwhile you can catch Tina Sloan in her Altanta debut of her play “Changing Shoes”! The show plays now through October 8th and information and tickets are available at the 14th Street Playhouse website!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 30th, 2009 Tina Sloan newest addition to Venice! “Changing Shoes” continues in Atlanta till Oct 8!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Michael Fairman performs his cover version of the Shawn Mendes hit, Mercy on his new You Tube chanel, The Michael Channel. Accompanied by Hunter Cohen, Michael's first music video was shot in and around Los Angeles. Watch it below and then make sure to subscribe to the channel for upcoming celebrity interviews, behind the scenes at special events with the soap stars, and Michael's music. To post a comment on the video, go to the link here. Leave a comment »
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Award Nominations Announced!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Noninations Special! Guests: Nancy Lee Grahn, Billy Flynn, Jess Walton, Steve Burton, Gina Tognoni, Peter Bergman, Kate Mansi, James Reynolds, Chloe Lanier, Lexi Ainsworth With Co-Hosts Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- GH's Maurice Benard Chats On Ingo Rademacher, The Storyline He Is Most Proud Of, And His New Outlook!
- A Martinez Says Farewell to DAYS In Heartfelt Message
- B&B 30th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Video Interviews With Thorsten Kaye, Rena Sofer, Katherine Kelly Lang, Don Diamont & John McCook!