Even more casting news from Venice! Tina Sloan (Ex-Lillian) of Guiding Light has been set to play the role of Katherine! Just who is Katherine in the mix of characters? Stay tuned for more details from Chappell, Turrisi and the gang. Meanwhile you can catch Tina Sloan in her Altanta debut of her play “Changing Shoes”! The show plays now through October 8th and information and tickets are available at the 14th Street Playhouse website!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 30th, 2009 Tina Sloan newest addition to Venice! “Changing Shoes” continues in Atlanta till Oct 8!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital's executive producer Frank Valentini revealed on Tuesday that Michael Easton is returning to the show and will be starting to work again in 2 weeks! Easton will be playing a brand new role, according to ABC executive Nathan Varni. The last time GH fans saw Easton he was killed off as Dr. Silas Clay. Watch the surprise supermarket announcement featuring Valentini and Easton below that hit Twitter. Then let us know if are you happy to hear Michael is on his way back to Port Charles? Leave a comment »
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Nominations Daytime Drama Acting Categories Announced!
- General Hospital's Maurice Benard and Laura Wright Talk CarSon, The Corinthos Clan, Mutual Admiration, And What May Lie Ahead!
- Frank Valentini Gives Fans A Friday Cliffhanger: Huge GH News Coming Next Week!!! Stay Tuned.
- B&B's Daytime Emmy Snubbed Karla Mosley On Fan Outcry: I Am So Humbled - To Tears, Really - By The Beautiful Outpouring Of Love ...
- DAYS Exited Peter Reckell Thanks Fans For Love & Support Following Daytime Emmy Snub!