Even more casting news from Venice! Tina Sloan (Ex-Lillian) of Guiding Light has been set to play the role of Katherine! Just who is Katherine in the mix of characters? Stay tuned for more details from Chappell, Turrisi and the gang. Meanwhile you can catch Tina Sloan in her Altanta debut of her play “Changing Shoes”! The show plays now through October 8th and information and tickets are available at the 14th Street Playhouse website!
News - Soap Buzz
0 September 30th, 2009 Tina Sloan newest addition to Venice! “Changing Shoes” continues in Atlanta till Oct 8!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!