Tuc Watkins is heading back to One Life to Live this month. Will David be back for Dorian? Or as seemingly indicated will he will be messin’ it up with the Buchanans? David heads back to Llanview in mid-January and is said to be in story with the feudin’ Buch brothers, and to make matters worse, may set his sight’s Clint’s new gal, Kimberly Andrews! Check out SOAPnet.com for more details.
News - Soap Buzz
1 January 3rd, 2010 Tuc Watkins back to One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on DAYS, Brady (Eric Martsolf)and Kristen (Eileen Davidson) finally come face-to-face! What will happen? Will Brady push Kristen away? Or will she work her charms on him again? Watch the preview from NBC below! Leave a comment »
- Should Lucas, Brad & Felix Have A Three-Way On General Hospital?
- Michael Muhney Reveals He Will NOT Be Returning As Adam Newman To Y&R!
- General Hospital's Jason Thompson Chats On The Women in Patrick's Life: Sam, Sabrina, and Robin!
- Zachary Garred Interview: Playing The Most Despised Man On General Hospital ... Levi Dunkleman!
- Prospect Park Plans To Liquidate Assets In Ongoing Bankruptcy Case For OLTL and AMC! Judge May Soon Allow ABC Litigation To Proceed To Trial!