42 March 22nd, 2013 Tyler Christopher Tweets: “He’s So Happy To Be Back On GH!”

Tyler Christopher is back on General Hospital as Nikolas Cassasdine!  The talented fan favorite who has been starring in The Lying Game, broadcast the news today via his Twitter page relating, “So happy to be back on #gh. Amazing new adventures lay ahead. Thanks for your support for the last 17 years”

In addition, Sheri M. Evans who is putting together Tyler’s fan event for General Hospital’s upcoming fan weekend also tweeted, “Welcome home Nikolas Cassadine!! @tyler2929 returns to General Hospital today #GH50 #GH #missedthecharacter

So be sure to check out General Hospital can’t miss episodes! Are you excited to see Nikolas return after his last storyline debacle and to share scenes with Genie Francis (Laura) again?  We have always loved the dynamic between Nik and his mother, Laura, have you?  Share your thoughts!

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Ces says:

Yeah!! YUMMY!!!

2. Tali says:

Love him! If he doesn’t stay on GH I was wanting him to become the recast for John McBain on OLTL. You better hold onto him GH he’s a fan favorite!

olivia replied

oh please he doesn’t look like John Mc Bain at all ! It would be a disaster therefore NO THANKS.

Tali replied

No one looks like ME but ME! John McBain’s character is dark, good looking and can act, that sounds like Tyler to me-enough said!

3. k/kay says:

And we are so glad to have you back!

4. jim says:

Hope Lauras ‘lucky’ with her other son as well.

5. molly Margeson says:

I love seeing him back. I watch lying game and that is awesome 2. I want nicholas back at wyndamere and to finally put Helena in her place.

6. susan M. says:

Great! Doesn’t Bobbie look awful! I know people get older but she change her looks a lot
    with a bad face-lift. She doesn’t look like herself no more. Looks like a different person. Those lips look terrible . I didn’t think a face-lift changed you looks so much that you
    look completely different. Well no wonder Britt is so evil so is her mother who worked for
    Faison & she injected Scorpio & had Robin captive! They are two birds of a feather. Maybe Britt’s mother took LuLu.

Love him… Yea!!! Wish he could do both GH and Lying Game! I like him on The Lying Game but love him as Nik! Stay for awhile Tyler!!!

Jini replied

Yes hope Tyler does both shows!! Love the chemistry of him with Rebecca Herbst!!

8. MJ says:

Always enjoyed his work as Nicholas. Welcome back.

9. lisa says:

Can’t wait to see Tyler ….a favorite.

10. Aria says:

Is he back as a guess or as contract? Hope it’s the ladder, and what will they do with him? I’m excited to find out.

11. Renee says:

I am so excited to see Tyler return today as Nicholas!!! Yeah for Cartini and #GH!!!!!!!!

12. Ellen says:

I am happy to see Tyler back!! hopefully, they will give him a contract and some great s/l’s!! WELCOME BACK TYLER!!

13. Gillian says:

I can’t say it enough: I love how GH is qmrighting the wrongs of past regimes. The returns of Nik, Lucy, Anna, Duke, Laura, Scotty, Felicia and the resurrection of AJ are fabulous! Any chance we could get a Natalia Livingston return as Emily? Perhaps Helena faked Emily’s death and has been holding her hostage to keep her from Nik? The destruction of the Qs always left a bad taste in my mouth. It would be great if we could have a redo. ;)

Gillian replied

That was supposed to be “righting”

14. su0000 says:

when some were asking RC about giving Liz a story he said she would have a big one coming in the future..
    I’d guess this could be it ..

15. claudiakurzyna says:

I am so happy to see him back again on General Hospital!

16. Scott (ATWT Fan) says:

I am not happy with the return of Tyler as Nikolas. I much preferred Stephen Martines in the role. And the character has become quite annoying and entitled. Hopefully the return is short-term.

17. Nikki says:

I don’t read spoilers anymore for GH because Ron and Frank are doing such an amazing job with twists and turns that I don’t want to know before they happen, but this one really shocked me! I heard Tyler was returning, but didn’t know when. I could NOT be more happy! LOVE Tyler, love Nik, cannot wait to watch him interact with Laura, help look for his sister (probably butt heads with former step-daddy, Luke!), and just overall be on the General Hospital canvas again.

su0000 replied

Isn’t it awesome to be spoiler free !!!
    I love it.. It makes GH soooo suspenseful by never knowing what will happen..
    even more-so because RC is big on giving us surprises..
    And I’d hate to ruin my surprise by spoiling it with spoilers..

18. Michael says:

It was great to see him back!

19. shan says:

So happy to have TC back. Just sad JMB wont be sharing screen time with him.

20. Glen says:

Thrilled to see TC back on GH! I hope that Ron and Frank can repair the damage done to Nikolas by the hatchet job that Guza and company did on the character the last time he was on the canvas.

21. Jeffrey Anderson says:

Omg!!!! Welcome home,Tyler..pls stay there we love you,brother I was surprise to see u by the door in last minute

22. Carly says:

Very happy to have TC back!

23. sam says:

I am happy he is back! Hope he stays a while and has a good storyline.

24. JAISAM/MCBAMFANS says:

I love the fact that they brung TYLER CHRISTOPER back!!!

HE IS GORGEOUS!!!

I wonder what he thinks of Sam(his cousin) and John McBain?

And what is gonna think the death of Jason Morgan?

And he has liite cousin Daniel Edward Morgan (yeahhhhhhhhhh)

I’m looking forward to Ron’s writing!!!!!

25. KMB says:

Now if we can only get Stefan back! We need our Cassadines! I loved the relationship that Stefan and Nikolas had in the beginning and I hope that Stephen Nichols can come back and they can be together again. I think Helena has the real Stefan anyway and he should escape and return to Port Charles!

JT replied

YUP we need Stefan. He is far more interesting than Nik and can be a real player and a force

26. Dan says:

What an episode on Friday!! So great to see Jackie Zeman back. Seeing her in the same scene with Tony Geary, Genie Francis and Kin Shriner brought back so many memories. Of course, welcome back Tyler Christopher! Epiphany telling off Britt was awesome. And the big reveal with Britt and Dr. Obrecht, wow I didn’t see that coming. Frank and Ron are really pulling out all the stops. GH is on fire!

27. 1loveabcsoap says:

General Hospital would be absolutely perfect if Lula, Lucky, together with Nickolas and Ethan were ALL there. I was so looking forward to a family reunion with the siblings and parents ALL there with Luck and Laura.

It would of been nice for Steve Burton to have been there as well in a dream segment.

Also, Leslie Webber, Laura’s (mom).

If these other people were there to celebrate the 50th, it would be PERFECT. I guess it’s as close to perfect as it will EVER BE AGAIN. All the Super Couples are back, EACH and EVERYONE of them, along with ALLOT of other key past character’s.

Go writer’s and production team.

Now can we see the original children of BOTH Luke and Laura, just for a ‘ once in a lifetime ‘ family photo.

Thanks

28. janet says:

I am glad he returned. When Laura saw him the smile just radiated.When he looked at Luke as if to say *IS she really OK*? at least TG didn’t give him the old scowl. Welcome back Nickolas. Think Grammy has his little sister? Lulu has some cassidine blood ya know.
    lets get going on the mystery. Where’s Lulu? Or is that Lucky???

29. Delainey says:

I may have to start watching GH again! So glad Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Laura (Genie Francis) are back!

30. CeeDee says:

So Glad To See Him Back He did a Great Job On The Lying Games,but He Has Been so missed on GH I Hope He sticks around For A LONG while, However after today’s show I hope They Didn’t Bring Him Back Just To Kill Him Off I Will Be So PISSED Please Don’t Let Them Do That

31. melissa says:

i am happy to wish i could meet him in life the hottest man on the show

32. JT says:

Sorry but Nikolas was the weakest Cassadine.

Stefan deserved a better storyline than taking a fall to prop up Nik and Luke.
    Shameful that soap producers pander so much and disrespect talent and what is actually interesting. it is producers who kill the soaps and the soap media for pandering to those same producers

Rainy replied

I loved it when Stefan and Nikolas first came to Port Charles. I loved the dedication they had to each other. Then the show tried to make Nikolas into a Spencer and even had him name his son Spencer! Ridiculous! Nikolas needs to go back to his true Cassadine roots and bring back Stefan played by Stephen Nichols!

33. Lori says:

GH has not been the same without him. I hope it’s for the long haul!
    He better not be brought on just to be taken from us again, i’d be so pissed

34. Hannah says:

Love having Tyler back, he is my favorite! So gorgeous!!!!

35. melissa deneau says:

i love him wish i had him i love him being back on