A One Life to Live spokesperson told On-Air On-Soaps this afternoon the following in regards to the sudden departure of Amanda Setton (Kim). As many are now aware the young actress has opted to leave One Life at this time to pursue other acting opportunities. “It was Amanda’s decision to leave at the end of her contract. The door is open for her to come back and make more trouble.” So does this mean there will not be a recast? Stay tuned. We will bring you developments as they warrant.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 22nd, 2010 UPDATE on Amanda Setton’s exit from One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: EJ Is Murdered! The End Of The Epic Story Of EJami!
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!