A One Life to Live spokesperson told On-Air On-Soaps this afternoon the following in regards to the sudden departure of Amanda Setton (Kim). As many are now aware the young actress has opted to leave One Life at this time to pursue other acting opportunities. “It was Amanda’s decision to leave at the end of her contract. The door is open for her to come back and make more trouble.” So does this mean there will not be a recast? Stay tuned. We will bring you developments as they warrant.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 22nd, 2010 UPDATE on Amanda Setton’s exit from One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released their summer shocker promo. Meanwhile, On-Air On-Soaps has posted a brand new summer storyline preview interview with the series head writers: Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante. Watch the teaser of all the action in upcoming episodes and then weigh-in: which storyline currently has you intrigued the most? Leave a comment »
- GH's Corinthos', Y&R's Newmans, B&B's Forresters & DAYS Hortons: Cast Members Speak On Being Part Of Soaps Royal Families!
- CONFIRMED: OLTL Alum Bree Wiliamson Cast As General Hospital's Claudette West!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Jill Is Heartsick Over Billy Turning Katherine's Mansion Into A Bordello For Depressives!
- Ingo Rademacher Returns To General Hospital This Summer!
- EXCLUSIVE: Daytime Emmys Social Issues On The Soaps Clip Package Extended Version!