A One Life to Live spokesperson told On-Air On-Soaps this afternoon the following in regards to the sudden departure of Amanda Setton (Kim). As many are now aware the young actress has opted to leave One Life at this time to pursue other acting opportunities. “It was Amanda’s decision to leave at the end of her contract. The door is open for her to come back and make more trouble.” So does this mean there will not be a recast? Stay tuned. We will bring you developments as they warrant.
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 22nd, 2010 UPDATE on Amanda Setton’s exit from One Life to Live!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!