Victoria Rowell returning to “Y&R” has been all the buzz on the internet over this past week and now Nelson Branco’s got a fabolous new interview with the one and only Drucilla Barbers Winters, who all of us in daytime are holdin ‘ on for dear life to that cliff! TV Guide Canada’s Branco, detailed to Rowell how fan and message boards have gone off the hook since the rumors of her return started swirling. He asked her if she would be happy to return. “Yes! And that’s all I can say. Y&R is home. It’s always been. Everyone knows that. Stay tuned … During the last two days, my website has popped overnight according to my web mistress! Facebook and the Twitterverse are off the grid from Canada to the Caribbean. It’s exciting to hear how much my fans miss me being on-screen.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 20th, 2009 Victoria Rowell new interview with TV Guide Canada! Will Dru Return?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity