Victoria Rowell returning to “Y&R” has been all the buzz on the internet over this past week and now Nelson Branco’s got a fabolous new interview with the one and only Drucilla Barbers Winters, who all of us in daytime are holdin ‘ on for dear life to that cliff! TV Guide Canada’s Branco, detailed to Rowell how fan and message boards have gone off the hook since the rumors of her return started swirling. He asked her if she would be happy to return. “Yes! And that’s all I can say. Y&R is home. It’s always been. Everyone knows that. Stay tuned … During the last two days, my website has popped overnight according to my web mistress! Facebook and the Twitterverse are off the grid from Canada to the Caribbean. It’s exciting to hear how much my fans miss me being on-screen.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 20th, 2009 Victoria Rowell new interview with TV Guide Canada! Will Dru Return?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!