Victoria Rowell returning to “Y&R” has been all the buzz on the internet over this past week and now Nelson Branco’s got a fabolous new interview with the one and only Drucilla Barbers Winters, who all of us in daytime are holdin ‘ on for dear life to that cliff! TV Guide Canada’s Branco, detailed to Rowell how fan and message boards have gone off the hook since the rumors of her return started swirling. He asked her if she would be happy to return. “Yes! And that’s all I can say. Y&R is home. It’s always been. Everyone knows that. Stay tuned … During the last two days, my website has popped overnight according to my web mistress! Facebook and the Twitterverse are off the grid from Canada to the Caribbean. It’s exciting to hear how much my fans miss me being on-screen.”
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 20th, 2009 Victoria Rowell new interview with TV Guide Canada! Will Dru Return?
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Ray Wise, who won a Daytime Emmy for Guest Performer in a Drama Series for his role as Ian Ward On Y&R, chatted with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the recent 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. During the conversation, Michael asked Ray about his possible return to the television series revival of Twin Peaks, which is now a go since creator David Lynch and Showtime have come to terms. This interview conducted a few weeks ago, teases if Ray would return as Leland Palmer AKA Killer BOB if everything can be worked out! Listen to what he had to say! Are you excited to hear about the revival of Twin Peaks? Do you hope Ray will be part of it? Let us know! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Duke Dies Leaving A Devastated Anna!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. & Jill Farren Phelps Weigh-In On Shylan, Michael's Cancer & If They Would Tackle A Gay Storyline!
- General Hospital Live Day One! What Did You Think Of The Broadcast?
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Video Interviews Gallery
- QUEENS OF DRAMA's Vanessa Marcil Chats On Girl's Throwing Drinks, Donna Mills & The Man In Her Life!