This morning in New York City, Days of our Lives, executive producer, Ken Corday, and long time cast member, Kristian Alfonso (Hope) appeared on a segment on NBC’s, Today Show, to pump up Corday’s new DAYS memoirs, and the upcoming 45th anniversary of the series. A question was posed to Alfonso, on why with soap operas becoming extinct, does she think Days of our Lives lasted this long. Watch the video after the jump!
News - Soap Buzz
1 May 26th, 2010 VIDEO: Ken Corday and Kristian Alfonso on The Today Show!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless