Today on the The Young and the Restless many of the citizens who have motivations for revenge all converge with masks to a Masquerade Ball. This promo in our Video of the Day on our homepage, gave us a chuckle. We felt like perhaps, we were watching a clip from “Rosemary’s Baby”, and the masks were really not hiding the faces and personas of the characters very well…wouldn’t you say? Can you guess who’s who? We wont’ spoil the rest of the story for you, but needless to say, we needed some Excedrin PM after viewing the promo.
News - Soap Buzz
1 April 1st, 2010 Video of the Day: Y&R’s Masquerade Ball Begins!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?