On yesterday’s episode of Days of our Lives, the big moment finally arrived when Carly blurted out to Dr. Daniel, that he is indeed the biological father of Melanie Layton, who lay in a life-threatening medical condition due to Carly’s accidentally shooting her own daughter. So now that the cat is out of the bag, what do you think of Dr. Daniel (Shawn Christian) and Carly’s ( Crystal Chappell) tryst from years ago? Let us know.
News - Soap Buzz
8 February 26th, 2010 VOTD: DAYS Carly reveals Dr. Daniel is Melanie’s father!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith chats with Michael Fairman on the red carpet at the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards shortly before he won his first Emmy In the Younger Actor category playing the role of Sonny Kiriakis on DAYS. During the interview, Freddie discusses exiting the long running NBC soap opera and the emotions that ran high for him and his co-stars: Guy Wilson (Will) and Christopher Sean (Paul) when he finished his final scenes and left the studio for the last time. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Genie Francis Returning to General Hospital!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Winners: DAYS and Y&R Tie For Drama Series, GH's Anthony Geary & Maura West Take Top Acting Honors!
- Y&R's Chuck Pratt Jr. Interview: Head Scribe On His Plots From Doppelganger Jack, Sharon & The Cabin Murders, Flirt with Disaster and More!
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Fashion Review
- Stephen Nicholas and Mary Beth Evans Interview - Days of our Lives - 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys Red Carpet