“Why Guiding Light burned out after 72 years” was a piece written and published in the Wall Street Journal yesterday, featuring ABC Daytime head honcho, Brian Frons. Frons, who started his creative executive career with “GL” decades ago, offered his perpsective and insight, and why we, when all is said and gone are saying goodbye to the longest running show in history. Here is an excerpt:
News - Soap Buzz
0 August 15th, 2009 Wall Street Journal profiles end of “GL” with ABC Daytime’s Brian Frons!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!