We are pleased to let soapers know that in our efforts to be your one stop shop for all things soaps, that are Weekly Recaps area located in the Previews/Recaps navigation bar, is now back up and functioning. Since May, you may have noticed that the area had not been updated regularly due to a technical issue with our site. It has now been rectified, and starting this week again, you will not only get your Previews but your Recaps. So, if you missed anything from the previous week on your favorite soaps, or just want to make sure you did not miss an important plot point make sure to stop by this area of On-Air On-Soaps!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 13th, 2010 Weekly Recaps are back at On-Air On-Soaps!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week kicked-off with Days of our Lives star Kassie DePaiva and On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman being the special guests on the latest edition of the Days of our Lives weekly recap show on AfterBuzz TV, Dishin DAYS! See what the duo along with hosts: Tony Moore, James Lott Jr. and Mark J. Freeman had to share about all the latest hot storylines, including who will be the next victim in the serial killer storyline! Plus, their thoughts on the work of the new writing regime of Josh Griffith and Dena Higley, as the NBC soap moves closer to its 50th anniversary in November. Watch the replay below! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!