We are pleased to let soapers know that in our efforts to be your one stop shop for all things soaps, that are Weekly Recaps area located in the Previews/Recaps navigation bar, is now back up and functioning. Since May, you may have noticed that the area had not been updated regularly due to a technical issue with our site. It has now been rectified, and starting this week again, you will not only get your Previews but your Recaps. So, if you missed anything from the previous week on your favorite soaps, or just want to make sure you did not miss an important plot point make sure to stop by this area of On-Air On-Soaps!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 13th, 2010 Weekly Recaps are back at On-Air On-Soaps!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?