In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014