In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week, the fall-out from Y&R's disaster stories picks-up where Jack is seemingly confused that he slept with Kelly, while she gleefully admits it to Phyllis. Neil is lost as he tries to find help for the plane crash survivors. The cabin story unravels more involving Kyle and Austin. Watch the promo below, and let us know your thoughts on all the disaster scenarios you watched this week on Y&R. Was it thumbs up or thumbs down? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!