In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Michelle Stafford sits down with On-Air On-Soaps for this very special interview with a look at the season finale of The Stafford Project which includes an all-star soap cast including: Finola Hughes, James Scott and Crystal Chappell. Michelle islater joined by her daughter Natalia during the conversation, plus the Daytime Emmy winner addresses exiting Y&R as Phyllis. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Michael Muhney OUT at The Young and the Restless!
- After Y&R Fan Outcry On Muhney's Dismissal, Doug Davidson States JFP Is Not To Blame ... There Is More To The Story!
- Michael Muhney Speaks On His Sudden Firing From The Young and the Restless!
- Disney/ABC Officially Cancels KATIE! Talk Show To End After Two Seasons!
- Michelle Stafford Video Interview with Special Guest Natalia Stafford! A Preview of The Stafford Project Season Finale & More!