In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
General Hospital has released its new winter promo, a very modern and stylized teaser featuring the couples and triangles to watch for that will turn up the heat during the cold months of the new year. Chief among them: Franco/Liz/Griffin, Curtis/Jordan/Andre, Michael and Nelle, Carly and Sonny, Nathan and Maxie, and Dillon and Kiki. Watch the promo below. Let us know who you are rooting for, and most interested in seeing from the love stories featured. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016