In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In honor of today's 30th anniversary of The Bold and the Beautiful, Michael Fairman chats it up with the cast of the CBS daytime drama series on the red carpet at their anniversary soiree! We learn the "boldest" thing they have ever done, and the most "beautiful" thing that happened to them. Watch their responses below, and then subscribe to the new Michael Channel on You Tube for more features and interviews! Leave a comment »
- Ron Carlivati IN As Head Writer At Days of our Lives; Dena Higley Out!
- NBC Execs Weigh-In On DAYS Future And Remain Hopeful!
- Y&R's Amelia Heinle Chats On Tricky, Villy And The Arrival Of Teenage Reed!
- Blake Berris Steps Into The Role Of Spinelli On General Hospital!
- After Y&R's Dylan Says Goodbye To Sharon, Steve Burton Shares There's More Scenes To Come!