In a revealing interview with TV Guide Magazine, Rick Hearst gives his first interview since leaving General Hospital and coming back to The Bold and The Beautiful to reprise his role of “Whip” Jones, Fashion PR Man! Heart talks about being taken off contract, his last tape day on “GH” and first day back on “B&B”. Heart says: “Was I saddened and disappointed GH took me off contract? Absolutely. Was I surprised to get the call from B&B? Totally.” The former Alan Michael Spaulding also discusses if going back for the end of Guiding Light was something he entertained. Make sure to look for Rick on “B&B” come July 17th, and make sure to catch his last airdate in Port Charles on June 25th.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 8th, 2009 Whip It Good: Rick Hearst speaks out on coming to “B&B”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!