281 March 27th, 2012 Who is holding Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake hostage on General Hospital?

Surprise! Surprise! (well, sort of ) Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake (Kimberly McCullough) is indeed alive!  And, with the obvious – that no one in Port Charles ever truly saw her body – nor did any of the viewers after the lab explosion – the door was left wide open for this beat of the story to be revealed!

On Tuesday’s episode, we see Robin being sedated and drugged in a pseudo-hospital room, complete with a nasty nurse and the imposing mystery figure, who when the camera went to a close-up of Robin’s eyes, she immediately seemed to recognize!

So who is the mastermind behind this plot and why?  Cesar Faison? Helena Cassadine? Lisa Niles?  Some other blast from the past?  Let us know your thoughts.

And we might add, it was quite a little nifty piece of juxtaposition today watching poor Patrick ( in another beautiful performance by Jason Thompson) dump Robin’s ashes on the ground that would have become their new home, while saying to himself, that he still feels her with him!  Ah, the soaps!  Are you glad to know that one of the most popular characters in soapdom is still out there …  somewhere?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Dorell says:

Grant Putnam…..I think would be perfect

Radical replied

It would be fantastic if Frisco came back to tell Anna that Robin is alive. It unfolds that Frisco is on some mission and overhears a conversation about Anna and Robert. He continues listening and then hears that Anna and Robert are in the worse pain now thinking their little girl is gone. Frisco makes he way back to Port Charles were he realizes Robin is gone and his daughter is blaming herself for Robin ‘s death. Oh how this could be the best story line ever!

Jami replied

Oh, I would LOVE Frisco to be back. And Robert and all those old characters.

kara anderson replied

me too I whated them back

julie replied

I personaly can’t wait for robin to be found alive. this is driving me crazy. I think it would be a cool idea for lisa to come back we never saw her body. besides that none of lisa’s relatives ever showed up in port charles to find out what happened to her. if it were my relative i ‘d be on the first plane. Or how cool would it be to have lisa an identical twin cousin named leslie to get even for her dead cousin’s death that would be something good to drag out for awhile.

barbara t replied

Thats a long time ago.What ever happened to sillia ?the girl he was married to.I forgot how and why they left town.

kara anderson replied

I don’t know

belinabaum replied

If you want Frisco to get back to Port Charles, you’ll have to wait until Jack Wagner finishes his stay on DWTS. In the meantime, I think that Faison and Helena are partnered to Robin’s kipnapping. Faison has a vendetta against the Scorpio clan whereas Helena might need Robin’s R&D expertise to ressurrect her son. What do you think?

verna replied

did all of you forget about franko she is someone important to Jason

Keith replied

It can only be… the one… the only… Dr….. David Hayward. He’sss backkkkk !!! }-)

Jocelyn replied

I hope so! That would be so awesome!!!

Andi replied

Thinking it has to be David. He couldn’t save their daughter Lenora but he will nurse Robin back to health in his own time.

Marcia replied

Dr. David Hayward of AMC – he had that storyline happening on AMC with a number of characters that were thought to be dead. And only he can pull off such a storyline! When GH can get it together, make the smart move and get Vincent Irizarry to join their cast, just think of the new blood that can be introduced into the show. He brought back some interesting characters to life on AMC before that show was sadly yanked off the air by ABC.

em replied

This story line is really stupid. If Patrick couldn’t get to Robin because the lab door was locked then how did robin get out, someone else get in to take her out. there was only one door. Really GH don’t you think you are carrying this a little to far?

kim yarris replied

I AGREE. THEY NEED TO END THT STORYLINE AND BEGIN A NEW ONE. AND PLS GET RID OF HEATHER I AM SO SICK OF HER AND HER PSYCHO CRAP. JASON AND SAM NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY AND B HAPPY…..I WANT THE TOUGH JASON BACK,,,,,,SO HOT!!!!!!!

debbie replied

Let heather take the blame for.the babyswitch. Let Todd day she was.threatening starr or something. Don’t let.Todd be.found out.again

Bev replied

I agree,with Kim and debbie!
    Bring back Robin as well.

Tracey replied

I agree ! Todd should blame it ALL on Crazy Heather . I adore Todd and don’t want him to get whacked by Jason or sent back to jail !

Carol replied

bring Frisco back bring Robin back get rid of Star and Todd need some new story lines love the story line with Maxie being pregnant i am excited hopefully Frisco will make up for us missing Jason so very much

2. Gina Wulff says:

Faison. It would be brilliant to watch Patrick, Anna and Robert ride to the rescue .

soapfanofgh replied

so so wrong – Faison kidnaps people and brings them to a ship or cave like he did with Anna or Robert not a hospital. You haven’t watched past scenes with him.

kim delmotte replied

I SURE HOPE IT IS HIM HE WAS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR

c-hosier replied

That would be a great storyline to really make use of Robert and Anna, but I have my own theory.

Susan M. replied

I think it might be Fasion.. He is Anna’s & Robert’s old arch enemy from years ago when they were in the WSB….

Roseanne replied

I think it’s frisco! He found robin on another case maybe tying to duke and helping robin now.

DG replied

Why would it be Frisco?!? He has to do with Felicia, not Robin. FAISON ALL THE WAY!!

3. Enrique Buenrostro says:

It’s got to be Faison, he pulled this with Robin’s parents and with Lucky, and with that history it must be him. Then again it could also be Helena as a way to flush out Robert and Ethan…

soapfanofgh replied

Hello does anyone not know how Faison works. Think about it when he kidnaps someone he sure as hell wouldn’t take them to a hospital. When I saw him on previous episodes in the past it would be a cave or a ship not a hospital. It is not Vincent (David) either because I saw him at a meet and greet recently and he said he is not coming to GH. Many fans asked him that. He is working on other projects. Come on Helena – Helena is after the Spencers not a Scorpio. Lisa Niles is dead and left the show. If it was Lisa – Robin would of freaked out and we didn’t see any of that.

4. Kel says:

I say it’s Faison – Robert & Anna’s favorite psycho. But what I don’t know is whose charred remains did Robert see in the morgue and whose ashes did Patrick scatter???

Brian replied

Helena’s daughter Cassandra, whom Helena killed a week earlier.

soapfanofgh replied

Wrong

1loveabcsoaps replied

Wrong

LOL lmao! Because I can just HEAR it, sarcastically being said. How about this?

True lol

5. Robertannafan says:

Hoping for Faison. Butt Grant Putnum would be cool too.

JR replied

I say Grant Putnam would be awesome since his original plan was to kidnap Robin and Anna merely got in the way of that! Regardless of if being Faison or Grant or someone else, Robert needs to be in the mix and until they write Robert correctly I won’t be watching!

Carol replied

Well I’m finished watching until Robin is back with Patrick and Sam has her baby back. This show is REALLY STARTING TO SUCK!!!!!!!!

6. ricardo says:

wow we knew robin was alive. but the surprise happened sooner than we thought. so what does this mean. is kimberly heading back to general hospital or is the big news that they have a recast. a new robin. nobody can replace kimberly but if she doesnt want to come back. please have rebecca buddig ex greenlee from all my children be the new robin scorpio just a thought. general hospital is really getting good now. i love the new writers. lets pray and hope gh gets renewed.

Jessica replied

If the ex-Greenlee from AMC is recasted as the new Robin,I will never watch GH!!! She is a self righteous *****

7. tim says:

I hope it’s Grant Putnam,and I hope he has a black rottweiler with him.

Didi replied

I was hoping the same thing. I want to see Robin kicking his butt in her living room (just like her mom Anna) *fingers crossed*

8. Caroline says:

Faison makes the most sense. He was obsessed with Anna, I think, and he would be a way to keep Anna (and maybe Robert) around. Helena would have little interest in Robin, and we have had more than enough of crazy Lisa.

Sammi replied

I think its Faison it does make the most sense, but here’s something everyone else seems to be forgetting although it was Luke who actually killed Mikos Robert was a huge part of it. I dont think it was Helena though.

Elizabeth Thompson replied

Now that we know it is Dr. Ewen Keenan, what does that mean, why would he do such a thing to the guy who saved his life, Patrick?

9. Christi says:

Could it be Lisa? But I would only want it to be Lisa if Brianna Brown played her and it seems like she’s been really busy with other things…

JR replied

God please NO! And NO Franco either…just want to get that out there!

barbara t replied

I know I dont want to see either one. Lisa should stay dead and franco the last thing I want to see is him finger painting all over port charles again .dumbest most stupidest stories were with franco and lisa .Waste of time,G h’s and mine.

10. Mary Lou says:

I am a couple days behind..if this is true, then my wishful thinking happened and she is alive..awesome..she will return to find maybe Patrick and Elizabeth cozy? good to hear..

kim yarris replied

NO HE WILL BE COZY WITH MAXIE!!!!!??????

11. ethel says:

i think helena & faison are working together on this……………

Susan M. replied

Good possibility!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Ghfan says:

I’m thrilled that she is still alive! I hate to loose Kim but at least I know there is hope that maybe someday Robin will be back.

13. Michael S says:

Agreed…I think it’s Faison. Should make for some interesting storyline. Can’t wait to see how this plays out!

Susan M. replied

I agree with you…..Michael S….

14. Shaton says:

It id Faidom who has Robin

15. lew says:

The only person that hates Robin and Patrick to put them through this sort of hell, would be that uber bitch, Lisa Niles! I’ve had enuf of her though. The BEST surprise and casting would be Vincent. Irrizary as Dr. David Hayward. I think he was also married to Robin’s mother, Anna.

Yvonne replied

Exactly!!!!!!! That’s what I beleive……David Hayward has Robin. We OLTL viewers beleive this is possible. GH is slowly slipping in OLTL characters

Yvonne replied

I’m sorry, I meant AMC

kim yarris replied

NO U WERE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

16. Patti says:

I think that it’s going to be Faison or Lisa Niles…. Faison cause of Robert/Anna & Lisa Niles cause she wants Patrick…

17. Ang says:

What about Franco? He knows how much Robin means to Jason.

Lynn replied

People, People……….come on, it’s got to be Franco! He is not dead either. Let’s not forget was a masterful artist he was. Do you really think he is going to rape sam and then just be standing calmly in his apt. when Jason walks in? He staged the whole thing! The blood on the wall was something he cooked up. The sicko then got up after Jason left and took pics of the scene or had someone else take the pics, and then he split. Now he has Robin because of how much she meant to Jason! Watch and See!

Well done! Please do not have it be Lisa Niles!!! She is dead and we would all like to leave it that way… no offense BB… because you were great …but Lisa was there too long and it was beyond a good story. I hope for Faison or Helena. Just glad to see she will be able to come back when she wants.

19. Amanda says:

I thought she was leaving the show for good? Did she change her mind? I mean Kimberlly McCullough.

20. may may says:

But I thought it was Kimberley’s idea to leave GH.

aria replied

as far as we know, she has left the show,so i think they just wanted us to know that the character isnt dead, but as to how it will play out, your guess is as good as mine, if Jason Thompson ever decides to leave then they would probably reunite the characters, or kim could come back, nothing is written in stone so who knows.

Pam replied

Jason already is taping his last show.He is leaving.

21. SHERI says:

Jason Thompson(patrick) performances have been fantastic. Until Robins “death” his character never did much for me but in this story line he knocked it out of the ballpark! He should be remembered next year at emmy time. He deserves at least a nomination if not a win for his performance!

22. Susan says:

Faison would be my guess.

23. dominicsmythe says:

GH beat the lisa niles story to death, so please no return of lisa!! helena has lost steam as a Gh villain, in my opinion. so i’m rooting for faison, who simply looks like a psychopath AND is a great actor. i hope we see more of kimberly that simply her being held. michael, do you know if kimberly is really gone and done shooting??

24. Bonnie says:

I am quessing either Faison or Helena. I can see Helena saying something like one child for another child! Trade off Robin back for her to kill Ethan.

Faison, is the rumor that I heard months ago, I remember him, but then again not really! I am glad she is alive, but already knew she was going to make an apperance, just thought it was going to be in August, before the show ends.

25. Jennifer E. says:

Fans of “All My Children” are hoping that Dr. David Hayward and his miracle-working Project Orpheus are behind Robin’s rescue!! I’d love to see Vincent Irizarry land in Port Charles to rekindle Dr. Dave’s romance with ex-wife Anna Devane.

Mary replied

Dr. Hayward was involved with Anna’s twin sister Dr. Alexandria Devane-Marick, not Anna. It could leave a lot of doors open. Finola could pull the twin roles off as well as Mr. Kanary pulled off Adam and Stewart. Anna could have her sister Alexandria caring for a sick Robin, it could also be David. There is half a million ways this could play out but I truly believe Robert and most likely Anna do know where Robin is and that is why Anna is staying close to Emma.. In order to pull something like this off with the locked doors and Patrick in plain sight it would take the skill of WSB agents. Kind of why GH was so big in the 80′s great story lines and awesome actors your love…The Robert who took off and skipped the funeral would never have left Robin like that.

Jon replied

Actually, David was married to Anna, not Alex.

Jennifer E. replied

Jon is right. Alexandria was revealed to be Anna. Robin even came to Pine Valley to be reunited with her mother, whom she thought had died. It was a great storyline and a fantastic scene because Finola and Kimberly have sooooo much chemistry together as mother and daughter.

Jon replied

Well, you’re half right as well, lol. Alex was Alex, but when she started digging into her background she discovered she had a twin. That’s when they revealed that Anna was alive and you’ve got it from there. Alex is still living in Hungary with Dimitri.

Tina replied

Ah..so RObert may have known?

26. barbara t says:

I need more clues its to early to tell ,Hopefully Anna (Finola Huges) is crossing the t’s and dotting the I’s ,then we can say faison, maybe,Helena is to obvious then again you never know ,this is what I love about Rons writing ,He is the master soap writer so happy he is with general hospital.I need to see more before I take a guess all I know is Robin is alive and that is a good.

27. Nancy says:

I hope it is David Hayward

28. DAWN SAWYER says:

i THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH LISA.

stephanie replied

ok i know this a little bit outve left field…but if my daugter died..and i was robert scorpio i would b at my daughter funeral..and if u remember when he left he said the reason he had to leave was….he needed to attend to someone…y not robin??? if she died and he knew it he would have been at funeral..but if he knew she was alive…y would he? what about her best friend brenda…she could have her..? she didnt attend the funeral either…2 of the most important people in her life and they didnt attend funeral….my guess is one of them…would b cool if it was david tho

29. Faison says:

It better be me!

30. Dee Vee says:

We never saw Lisa Niles body either as I recall! This feels like Lisa to me.

31. barbara t says:

Hey Michael,Even though I cant stand deadline hollywood because of that vincent hanna guy,anyway ,There is some interesting news going on about the revolution and general hospital,Do you think abc/disney is finally getting a clue that the revolution is a dopy show and no body watches it?I hope so.Could mean good news for general hospital.

Susan M. replied

I hope they finaaly get it also(ABC) about their CRAPPY show The Revolution….And that no one will ever watch it.. Like NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

barbara t replied

Abc/disney’s daytime programming is filled with trash.Dont think there lineup will ever be Number 1 again ,and Im hoping that I am helping to do that.

32. c-hosier says:

I think it’s Heather Weber and she saved her from someone else (don’t know who) that actually is the one who died in the fire. Maybe the person she saved her from is Lisa Niles?

33. Iakovos says:

I am weary of such story turns as sometimes people die and those who loved them must deal with drama and obstacles in moving on. That is good story, too.

That said, this development may work for this GH reboot but please — please! — allow it to play out to a satisfying conclusion. Please do not leave Robin captive somewhere or in limbo.

34. anna freeman says:

Faison and Helena working together would be better, that way you could have the Scorpio’s and the Spencer’s team up to save Robin.

La Veta replied

Love this idea about having the tag team of Helena & Faison being the kidnappers. Then the righteous tag teams of Spencers, Spencer/Falconeris, Sxorpios, and Dr. Drake could all help to rescue Robin. this would be a wonderful storyline, one that GH could really use.

35. La Veta says:

NOT LISA NILES! She needs to be most sincerely dead!!!!

barbara t replied

I know she was a bitch ,I never liked ,I was so mad at anthony for waking her up from the coma she was in.But she hates Robin enough to pull something like this ,but I hope like you said she is dead.

36. Elhu says:

I agree with everyone else above, it would be a brilliant move to bring Faison back onto the canvas. I just truly hope it is NOT Lisa Niles, I am over that character, but that woman has more lives than a cat. I do like the mystery of it all though.

Another thought – I think it would be funny if it were David (Vincent Irizarry) from AMC, who is a great actor, but I am not so sure doing another crossover (of sorts) is a good idea at this point. I would be fine with it, but I have watched all three ABC soaps for many, many years, and I am not sure that those who have only watched GH all along would like that, and I certainly respect that. All I say is, whatever it takes to keep GH on the air, works for me!!!!

Elhu replied

I say David/Vincent Irizarry, because he was at the helm of a storyline of this nature on AMC.

CTwildheart replied

And he has a past with Anna….

Mary replied

The past was with Anna’s twin sister Alexandria, a doctor not Anna.

37. cathy says:

I think Lisa might have taken her and someone did away with Lisa. Thrilled to see Robin alive and Patrick somehow knowing she isn’t dead. Patrick needs to trust his instinct and go find Robin. Would be great to see Lisa really dead this time and Scrub fans get the payoff they never got with Lisa story. Then her parents enemies could have Robin. It was just so good to see Robin/Kimberly on screen again. Patrick, Emma and Anna are empty without Robin with them

38. RobertC says:

I really dont care who has Robin and i think this storyline is stupid because the actress that plays Robin wants to leave GH and the other reasons how did the kidnapper get Robin out of a room that is locked down which was also was on fire and how did they known just when the room would catch on fire because of a gas leak that Maxie accidently caused.

1loveabcsoaps replied

Exactly, I wrote about that in my post yesterday, I think on yesterday’s page. And there was only one entrance in that lab, the door Robin and Patrick were speaking at. Patrick never left the scene, and not long enough to get Robin out and a burnt up body in. Plus, a convient burned up body (just on hand) that they got in and out of the hospital. It’s all ridiculous and a waste of time with all the banter being talked about it. The storyline isn’t worth the time that it’s being spoke about.

aria replied

guys, let it go, this is not csi, your not going to get an explanation, or who knows, you might, for all you know, the scenes were cut down, and maybe theres a longer scene where everything gets explained, regardless, i’m just glad the character isn’t really gone, now the issue will be how and who is doing all this and for what?

Mary replied

Her parents are both WSB agents. If they took her to help her get better or because they felt Patrick didn’t deserve her it could have been pulled off…..In the months leading up to Robin’s exit she did appear sick, maybe she is in Switzerland being treated for complications of the AIDS, maybe Anna’s twin sister is the doctor treating her, who knows at least the door is open for her to return!!

39. ashley z says:

What if it’s Franco?

barbara t replied

I hope not he is the last person I want to see in port charles again.no no no .

40. Toni D says:

Why ROBIN?! Why not Georgie, Emily, Justus, Alan or someone INTERESTING?! HECK, I’d even go with Jake even though I LOATHE Elizabeth… And to think for once I was actually HAPPY about a “major” character death… WHY MUST YOU TOY WITH ME SOAP GODS, WHY?!

41. ADaisyADay says:

I LOVE the idea of recasting Rebecca Budding as the new Robin – she would be a perfect match for Patrick.
    And I would love to see Dr. Hayward (Vincent Irrizary) return to PC.

1loveabcsoaps replied

Nice Picture of you.

I don’t see Rebecca working as Robin. She could fit in at Port Charles very well, BUT I just can’t see her as Robin., even though she would look GREAT with Patrick. Kimberly was a staple and her character was so strong and unique, which I liked bc she is short and her voice is very little girl like sounding.

42. CTwildheart says:

I don’t care WHO it is…as long as it is good story! And so far, this has been good story for me. :)

43. PortCharles says:

I think Robert Scorpio is involved. He was the only one who went into the morgue and “saw” the body. He left town quickly and did not even attend his own daughter’s funeral. Something doesn’t add up. Maybe he’s trying to protect her from one of his enemies.

44. SS says:

I’m not really “glad to know” she’s alive it was kind of obvious she would be. The story is playing out a lot like Lucky’s death in the late 90′s I didn’t expect to see her so quickly though, which I am glad about. Kimberly is still leaving though so how much of this story will play out? I like it so far.

45. GHFan27 says:

Dr. Hayword!

46. Madeleine says:

Honestly, I don’t know about Fiason… Can someone explain the history to me??

Anyway, I don’t want it be Lisa.. I want her GONE!!!!!

47. Lisa says:

This is pure imagination talking, but what if it’s Maggie? She is a doctor so she would have the medical know how to keep Robin and she would have access to the morgue to put another body in the lab. She also seems a little crazy (anyone remember the syringe wielding clown?). What if she is Lisa NIles long lost sister and wants revenge?

Gen replied

I think you are on to something! First thing I thougth when I saw Maggie was that she reminded me of Lisa and her story was so similar… coming in having a past with one of the current doctors and seeming a little bit ‘off’!

48. kathy says:

i hope it is faison and not lisa can not go through seeing her again but it would be good if robert and anna figured it out and rescued her
    what about anthony zacarra if you remember he had lisa niles in a hospital

49. BTripp says:

I think it is Faison for sure. We will not know for a long time though and they will keep it under wraps for sure. Frank and Ron do not like these types of spoilers to come out and they keep everyone tight lipped about it too.

50. Lisa says:

I think it’s Faison – Anna and Robert’s old nemesis.
    It would be a refreshing change from the same old mob stuff.

51. Christy says:

IT’S RICHARD SIMMONS!
    bwahahahhahahaha

Jacki replied

LOL…that would be funny

52. Didi says:

Where have I seen the nurse holding Robin? She looks so familiar….the name Norma comes to mind but not quite sure….hmmmm. *thinking*

Didi replied

figured it out>>>Norma from “Passions” the crazy lady from the crazy house. She was frenemies with Tabitha.

stephanie replied

ill tell u y she looked familiar she alice from the quartermaine mansion..u knw the maid??loll

barbara t replied

DIDI ,thats what I said ,her voice is just like alice the maid at the quartermaines ,Well thats interesting .whats going on here and who has our Robin?

53. heather says:

i think it is going be a big surprise to who is keeping robin hostage.

54. Linda says:

I’m they (GH) loves that there’s so much discussion about who’s got her lol…but I’m thinking that whoever has her is the same person that’s holding Victor (TSJ) – that just has to be the case…..the two stories are two similar and it would be a great way to join the two missions.

I know KMC said she was leaving – but was she really? Or was that part of the the ploy to really surprise us with this? Because it was genuinely a surprise – nice! I suspected she was alive just because GH is a soap – but I didn’t think it would be part of the story so soon and so well planned lol.

I would just love it if she broke out of her hospital room and broke into the room of Victor……….that would be perfect for me.

Linda

david replied

“I would just love it if she broke out of her hospital room and broke into the room of Victor . . . that would be perfect for me.”

That would be pretty close to perfect for me too . . . and then they escape to find themselves in Llanview. I want Victor and Tea (and everybody else in Llanview) back.

Yvonne replied

That would be GREAT!!!!!!!

abba replied

David, that is a great plot!!! They have to find Victor somehow in order for Todd to be free and remain on GH with Blair.

abba replied

The person who is hiding Victor is that lunatic, Allison.

55. Yvonne says:

It’s David Hayward

abba replied

YES!! Could be!! Dr. Frankenstein could be part of Port Charles now!! LOL

56. Christy says:

I’m thinking it’s someone we assume is dead… like Alan Quartermaine or Tony Jones. Tony if you remember was forced to work with Helena when she was cooking up a virus that killed several people, including Tony. …. and with Felicia coming back and fans wanting Frisco to come back… it would be perfect if someone thought they saw Tony lurking around.

abba replied

NO NO NO…will never happen

57. Lavenia S. says:

I’m glad they didn’t kill Robin off. It’s better if you leave the character open just in case you want to bring her back in the future. However, I would like to see her family realize that she didn’t die in the fire and is still alive somewhere. Even though she can’t get back to them, they would know that she is still out there. Perhaps Lisa is not dead and is holding Robin. This is where her father would come in and track her whereabouts. There are so many ways you can go with this story.

58. Jessie says:

Could be Helena, because she may have found out that Ethan is really Luke’s son, and what better way to lure Ethan back in, have Robert follow him and at the last minute, or (so she thinks) have him watch Robin die in front of her to pay Holly back for lying to her, and help Fasian get his revenge as well. Show is getting Great! I’ve been watching it since late 70′s!

59. Carol says:

As long it it is not LISA anyone is good.. Lisa storyline has beat to death over and over again. Grant P or his family would be good or even Fasion would be the best. Hopefully, Kimberly will come back and her family of the Drakes can ride off into the sunset. NO ONE can replace Kimberly as Robin. Kimberly and Jason are SCRUBS and they make a great couple on screen.

barbara t replied

WE dont want franco either and I agree with you about Lisa Im glad she is gone , well ,I hope she is gone with franco.The old writers liked to recycle the same stories over and over again,and Sonny, jason,sam and carly always land on there feet front and center,Sonny and jason never get there hands dirty but they have people murdered and they always get away with it .hopefully that will change.we do have other characters living in port charles.And I agree with you no one can replace our Robin.

Helene Young replied

Are you crazy, Sonny, Jason, and Carly are the show. If one of them goes to jail, I will stop watching. Jason is the only one that can substand being in jail with a good drama pilot. Poor Sonny will die, even though he is my man who I loved to watch. Yes, no one can take Robin place and I am glad she is coming back, can’t wait to see what her mom going to do with the person who tried to take her out. The writers are on the right track for now. Keep up the good work, please don’t go to the left with the story line.

60. Christina says:

I hope we don’t have to wait for years to learn what happened to Robin

61. Christina says:

I’m glad Robin is still alive, maybe Robert knew the burned body wasn’t Robins and Ethan and him are on a adventure looking for her. Maybe Robert acted out of character on that bridge because he wanted everyone to think he lost it and Luke and Robert both know Robin isn’t dead and somehow got word on who has her so Robert went after her and brought Ethan along for help. This way Ethan can go into hiding while helping Robert tod find Robin. Luke stayed so it would’t look suspicious and people would wonder where he is. Holly might be helping them and if Anna knows, she decided to stay for Emma because she feels guilty for always leaving Robin with her grandmother. So she wants to make up by being a hands on grandma. On another note, I thought Carly and Sean might be fun together. Where is Sean anyway? That would of made a great story line. Jax comes back and Jos is calling Sean Daddy and is afraid of Jax and won’t go near him and she keeps running to Sean ,Mean while Sean doesn’t want Jax’s around. And not near Jos because he loves her like a daughter. Sean will do anything to keep Jax away from Carly & Jax. Michael sides with Jax against Sean . Carly is so confused and upset she gets Morgan involved who also sides with Jax. Carley can’t believe this so she sleeps with the whole town to find out which person will help her and Sean. Ha Ha

62. stephanie says:

brenda brenda brenda !!! y wasnt she or robert at the funeral?!!!?!?!? and the nurse was alice from the quartermaine mansion !!!! how odd was tht???? and if not those two i hope like hell…its DAVID HAYWARD !!!!! THT WOULD BE GREATTTTT

1loveabcsoaps replied

Stephanie, I’m confused about your post. Are you saying U want Brenda, and Robert, or are you complaining about Brenda and Robert not being at funeral? Please advice. And what about the nurse from the quartermaine mansion? How is alice, bc the only woman I know in the quartermaine mansion is the maid. Nurse alice who?

barbara t replied

1loveabcsoaps ,the nurse that was with Robin did sound like alice,I thought the same when I heard her,I know the voice from somewhere ,if you can look at the scenes with robin and the nurse ,listen ,she does sound like alice, I dont believe it is ,but it does sound like her,maybe its her sister ,for real ,hey you never know its a soap opera anything can happen.Yesterday I had to sit on top of the tv to watch it, they dilated my eyes ,they stayed that way till about 9 oclock ,anyway I got to see house.

barbara t replied

DO you mean the nurse that was taking care of robin?I thought it sounded like alice but I think robin would have said something,alice is a wrestler not a nurse but it did sound like her .NO And NO robert and brenda werent at the funeral.David hayward does like to hide people and bring them back to life but robin got up and went to the door to try to get out ,she didnt look sick ,maybe a little orange ,I would like to see dr. david to.

63. Shannon says:

I don’t understand why people are saying that Faison could return from the boat explosion…it has already been established that he survived the boat explosion as did anna and robert…Faison came back to Port Charles in 2007 to help Helena brainwash lucky…so the LOGICAL thing that the writers could do would be to use Faison and Helena working together! I agree with the comment earlier that said that the ashes patrick scattered and the body was Cassandra’s and that would mean that Helena was in on the scheme! Just wish they would hurry up with this story line!

Helene Young replied

wow, I never thought about that, you are so right, wow. can’t wait to see what is going to be next. I wish that kill Helena off, so she can stop upsetting people’s lives on general hospital.

barbara t. Loves one life to live replied

No, I am not crazy are you ? I am one of the millions of fans who are sick to death of the Mob stories and seeing good characters leave and get killed off to keep Sonny, Jason, and Carly above all the other people living in Port Charles. Never said I didn’t like them or they should be gone. By the way this post is for the one you left me above.

64. Ks says:

Remember how those last several weeks we heard alot more about Stone all of a sudden. His name was everywhere and Robin talked to him on the bridge, etc. I realize that Stone is ‘dead’, but I can’t help but wonder if it has something to do w/ him? Thoughts?

65. Deborah says:

So who is the person holding robin scorpio drake

barbara t replied

Thats the big question that I hope we find out . dont you love a good mystery?

66. Kathy says:

I hope that we never see Franco or Lisa again. I also wish that John McBain, Blair and Starr would leave. They don’t belong on this show!

Helene Young replied

Oh no, Starr is a good match for Michael. They are so cute together. Now Mcbain and Blarr can go. I beginning to like Todd on the show, even though he is still doing stupid stuffs to get his self into trouble. Some people just are best friend to trouble and Todd is one of the people.

67. valerie walker says:

Dr. David Hayward, or Spencer Truman back from the dead.

68. abba says:

Did they ever find Lisa Niles’ body? If not, it’s her OR, if Franco is still alive, he is hiding Robin. He knows how much Robin means to Jason.

69. ~Sand says:

I think it would be awesome if Vincent Izzary picked up his role of Dr David Hayward from AMC! – he and Anna Devane have a past and I don’t think he’d want to see Anna lose another child……I think Dr Hayward would be an fantastic add to GH – I could so see him getting jealous of Luke and Anna’s relationship! – If FV or RC needs any advice or story suggestions from a soap vet of 38 yrs – LOL – have them email me and we can talk!

70. Angie says:

I hope Robin’s captor is AMC’s David Haywood! That would be a lot of fun – especially since David and Anna were once involvled!

barbara t replied

I would love for that to happen,He and anna were married on all my children they had a daughter together ,she died in surgery.,Anna gave permission to do the surgery david was against it, hey,You never know.Dr david hayward turning up in port charles would be very interesting.

Mary replied

She was not Anna Devane of AMC, she was Anna’s twin sister Dr. Alexandria Devane-Marick….I have watched all of the ABC shows since like 1980….I too have a lot of ideas and I really like to believe Robert does have her. His abscence at her funeral is very off character…whomever has her it is sure to play out interestingly if she ever does reprise her role.

71. Gh head says:

It’s Casey the alien dude that was hooked up with Anna back in the day Now that would shake up port chuck. Lol or maybe the vampires from Port Charles are back and Lucy Coe is recruiting her to be the new vampire hunter. Gotta love a gh storyline

barbara t replied

I hope not,but I will admit I loved port charles ,michael easton as caleb was wonderful ,he could bit my neck any time he wants.also liked lucy coe and livey,those were the good old days ,looking back abc/disney cancelled a lot of soaps that I liked ,It broke my heart when ryans hope went off the air.your right you have to love a gh storyline.

Gh head replied

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting vampire reference by Luke on thur. (. Insert ominous music here ). Lol

barbara t replied

I’m thinking the same thing , INTERESTING.

72. gigi says:

i seem to think it is alice the house keepr at the Q’s that is holding Robin hostage. but that is my opinion.

73. Jennifer says:

I love general hospital and yes i would love for robin to return to general this month and i would love to find out who is holding her but the best i think is that robert should be the one who save his daughter.And i do not know who can be holding robin but i think it is another one of makkio son’s who is holding her!!!!!And i think nikloas should come back with another one of emily twice’s!!!!!!!

74. Melissa says:

I want robin scorpio drake to come back to port charles general hospital. robin scorpio is my favorite actress. I love patrick and robin as a couple. patrick and robin make a cute couple.

75. Melissa says:

I want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital. i do not like lisa niles becasue lisa niles is very crazy. i love general hospital. i do not want robin scorpio drake to leave general hospital.

76. Melissa says:

I want Robin Scorpio Drake to come back to port charles General Hospital. Robin scorpio drake should escape from the pseudo Hospital Room. Robin scorpio drake should return to port charles general hospital sh robin scorpio drake could see her daughter Emma and her husbad patrick drake. I love patrick and robin as a couple. patrick and robin make a cute couple. I am a favorite fan of patrick and robin. Robin Scorpio Drake is my favorite actress. I want robin scorpio drake to come back to port charles general hospital. i love robin scorpio and patrick drake as a couple. i dont like lisa niles because she is very crazy. i am very happy that lisa niles is dead for good.

barbara t replied

I hope Robin Scorpio Drake comes back to so she, Patrick and Emma can be together. And I am very grateful that Lisa niles is dead.

77. Melissa says:

Lisa niles should try to leave robin and patrick alone. Patrick and robin belong together. I am very happy that patrick and robin got back together because patrick and robin make a cute couple.

78. Rebecca Hyman says:

Lisa Niles

Rebecca Hyman replied

Think it is Lisa Niles.

barbara t replied

Poor Maxi is in jail for killing Lisa niles, But now we know Matt did it, that means that there was a body, Lisa niles is most definitely dead. Also spinnilli has a picture of someone killing her. The last thing anyone wants is a living breathing Lisa Niles, We are so tired of her she had 2 lives she can’t have anymore.

79. Melissa says:

robin scorpio drake is my favorite actress on general hospital. i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital. i want robin scorpio and patrick drake and emma so they could be together as a family. I am a favorite fan of patrick drake and robin scorpio drake. Patrick drake and robin scorpio make a cute couple. I love patrick and robin as a couple. i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital this week.

80. Melissa says:

I hope anna duvane save robin scorpio drake. i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital this week. so patrick and robin and emma could be a family again.

81. Melissa says:

Lisa niles is a bitch. i am very happy that lisa niles is dead for good.

barbara t replied

You and me both ,I hate her to.

82. Melissa says:

I dont want patrick to move on with someone else because i also hope that they bring back robin for both patrick and emma. Robin scorpio drake is a dedicated devoteed mother. robin scorpio drake is a very brilliant doctor and robin scorpio drake has saved alot of peoples lives. i do not want patrick to find someone else. i hope robin scorpio drake come back to general hospital so patrick and robin and emma could be a family again. i do not want patrick to fall in love with elizabeth. i am a favorite fan of robin scorpio and patrick drake. robin scorpio and patrick drake make a cute couple. I love robin scorpio and robin scorpio is my favorite actress on general hospital. i want robin scorpio to come to general hospital so robin scorpio could be with her family.

83. Melissa says:

I hope robin scorpio esacpes from the psuedo hospital room.

84. Melissa says:

I love general hospital and yes i would want robin scorpio to come to general hospital this month. so patrick and emma and robin could be a family.

85. Loretta says:

PLEase bring robin back

86. Loretta says:

is it David that is doctoring Robin

Pam replied

David who…..From AMC’s David….why and they’ve joined with OLTL but not AMC

87. Pam says:

Let Robin be found! Patrick finally changed once he found Robin…let him and Robin and Emma be a family again.
    This is too stupid….if the doors locked automatically then how did someone get her out when Patrick was right there.
    AND it’s been toooooo long since they showed Robin alive but drugged to stay put so DO SOMETHING!!!

Pam replied

And me again…..General Hospital come on, don’t just show Robin alive and not go back to it ……Patrick, Anna and of course little Emma are in misery! Can’t you let anything happy be on General hospital?????

88. Melissa says:

I want to know who is holding robin scorpio drake hostage. it could be faison cesar or lisa niles. I am very happy that robin scorpio drake is alive. i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital for good. patrick and emma and robin could be a family again. lisa niles should be trapped in psuedo hospital room not robin scorpio drake. lisa niles is a psycho path. robin scorpio drake is not a psycho path. lisa niles is a home wrecker. please show robin back on general hospital this month. i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital this month.

89. Melissa says:

i want robin scorpio drake to be found. so patrick and emma and robin could be a family again.

90. Melissa says:

i want anna duvane and robert scorpio to find robin scorpio drake. and i hope anna duvane and robert scorpio to rescue robin scorpio drake.

Josie replied

Me too!

91. Jane says:

I thing they should get robin back on the show so she can raise Emma and be with Patrick and I also hope that Luke and Anna get together :D

92. 82275 says:

Even though I would like it to be Cesar Faison (My favorite actor of the soap scene) it would be too obvious that it’s him. I hope I’m wrong I would like to see him back and get the story line he deserves (Even with a little bit of dignity added to his charachter). As far as him working with Helena…that boat has already been sailed..

93. Tammy says:

I think it was set up by Robin. Remember she was trying to deal with the fact that her illness was becoming worse and she was told that she had a limited amount of time. She, if I am not mistaken, went away to seek a second opinion about a radical treatment. I think that she is either about to die from her illnes and set this up so that Patrick and her daugther didn’t have to endure the pain of seeing her die or she is getting the radical treatment ant it needs time to work. I agree with some of you,I think David (from AMC) has somethink to do wih it.

94. Melissa says:

i want robin scorpio drake to back to port charles general hospita; right now. i hope anna duvane rescure robin scorpio drake right now,

95. Melissa says:

please bring back robin scorpio drake to port charles general hospital.

96. carmen says:

please , please , please. . do not put elizabeth with patrick or jason. . bring back robin. .

carmen replied

let’s bring back some more bad ass’s that will put people in check and that will help the one’s that don’t expect help

97. Brittany says:

I hope that Robin comes back as well…GH sucks without her…the only bright spot for me is getting Davis girl scenes…I love their scenes together…but we need Robin back pronto!

And I am always going to hold out hope that they put Robin back together with Jason…I like Scrubs and JaSam and I even liked Liason but none of those pairings were nearly as good as J&R.

98. Jennifer says:

I love general hospital i hope that they bring back Robin,Robert,Jerry,Jaxs,Helena,Nikloas,Laura,Bobbie,Ned i hope they make it were Robert save robin,Jason and Elizabeth finally get together again,john and Sam end up together,Alexis end up with Jerry.But no matter what i love general hospital and i been watching general hospital for 17 year’s and i still love to watch it.And i think Elizabeth should end up with another baby by Jason to !!!!!I say let Robert only find robin because he need to be the one who save her.And another one of Alexis half brother should show up when Helena and Nikloas and Robert shows back up and another of Saga uncle should show up to.

99. D. Tumlinson says:

I want Jason with Elizabeth, and I want John with Sam and I want the baby found and returned to Sam. I want Robin back with Patrick and I want Heather back in the nut house for good. That woman is not just insane, she is criminally insane, and should never get out. I want poor old Luke back and with nobody, he is better off without Tracy or Anna. I would like Anna with Mac and whats her name Maxie’s mom with Steven Lars, Olivia back with Johnny and Sonny with Carly and Kate to ride off back to New York where she belongs.

100. Eileen says:

Patrick is a waste of space without Robin. GH has sucked for so long and now without KMc ( Robin ) its finally gone down the drain.

barbara t. Loves one life to live # 1 replied

Your right about Patrick being a waste of space he really hasn’t been doing anything interesting except for popping pills, don’t like that they are turning him into a drug addict, hopefully that gets corrected fast. Keep the faith Maybe Robin will be back and we will find out once and for all who has been keeping her under lock and key.

101. Peeherb says:

My three choices are, Lisa, Rick, or maybe even Jack. Oh, just had a revelation, dont forget about Jerry. How long must we wait.

102. spoonie says:

I think that it is frisco, A way of trying to get back into his daughter’s life . he was not around when georgie was murdered, and the resuce of robin will kill two birds with one stone. His WSB career did not work out the way he wanted it to, he lost his family,so he blames Robert, kidnapping Robin is a kind of payback.

103. MARQUITA MCNEILL says:

I HOPE SOMEONE RESCUES ROBIN ! EMMA AND PATRICK WILL BE SO HAPPY. AND I THINK SOMEONE WE ALL KNOW IS GOING TO BE THE ONE WHO RESCUES HER.

104. Patty D says:

Please bring Kimberly McCollugh back as Robin Scorpio. Please I beg you she makes the show. Enough of Heather Webber already. Please give Sam her baby and Jason back in her life. Just some happiness for awhile. The show is getting so good but some happiness needs to happen in some people’s lives. Robin please come back to Patrick and Emma.

Kell replied

I agree send heather back to ferncliff and close the door.

105. lechezz says:

DR. DAVID HAYWARD !!!

barbara t. Loves one life to live # 1 replied

Wouldn’t that be nice? I know it would make me very happy.

106. Kell says:

who ever has Robin has to know something about HIV and keeping her alive. therefore it is not Lisa. Dr. David from AMC. would this mean a miracle treatment? Robin doesn’t have a visible burn on her therefore whoever has her is treating her for HIV. What reason would Robert have unless he and Anna knew something was about to happen? Experimental medicine? I could be wrong but doesn’t that Nurse Ratched look familiar? Lets get Robin (Kimberly) back: she’s the fan favourite. she must be in the institution that heather was being held in previously otherwise how would Heather know anything? Heather’s circles have been pretty small (being locked up and all) before 6 months ago …

Trisha replied

Yes, the nurse looks like the maid that use to work for the Quartermanes

Kell replied

OK, so Tracy was looking pretty smug when Luke was technically breaking up with her although they are divorced. Tracy has the motive, clout and the money to keep Robin from Anna. Edward who is sweet on Robin would make sure she got the proper medical care… dr Ewan in my opinion killed Lisa Niles which would give Tracy leverage as Anthony probably saw him killing Lisa when she was going to kill Elizabeth after the boat ride. Dr. Ewan seemed to regret hurting Robin so much something made him continue to be a villian. although he sounds Australian and may have an issue with Robert being from his country??? More likely blackmail… again Tracy???? She is vindictive enough to keep Robin from Anna and to set a trap for her in Switzerland. There are enough new characters from OLTL without bringing the Cassidines or Fazon back.

Christy replied

haven’t seen it today, but I keep wondering if it’s Tony or Alan (both presumed dead and both knew about Robin’s health-HV status. Alan was her and Stone’s doctor too) Tony was working (forced to) for Helena (demands included Tony helping Helena bring back her son Stavros from a frozen state.) but did Alan ever have to work for her (forced to work with her)??

so guess it could be Helena for whatever reason too.

Christy replied

oooh, also, thinking that Robin is in FernCliff – what do you think? that’s the one place Heather could have seen her, and kept the fact to herself for future leverage!

107. Valerie Nagy says:

I am delighted to turn on General Hospital on my holidays and after not having watched an episode in years, I am greeted with Luke Anna and even Robins faux death. I have watched General Hospital since high school. I am now fifty years of age and it feels like home every time I tune in! I love it!

108. Jane says:

i think that robin should be rescued before they fry her brain here soon as you see yesterday she made a attempt to escape but she got caught by a guard or nurse but they realized she wasn’t taking her pills they strapped her down and the nurse went out of the room and called the person who is holding her hostage to tell them she tried to escape what should they do and the person said electrocute her or fry her brain so she dosent recognize anybody. so why would Robert and Anna or any family member be behind this because they would never fry her brain if they were family they would want her to remember everybody. So obviously there is some one else behind this such as Lisa, Dr. David, Helena, or Faison… but who knows gh has twists left and right. Anyways Heather obviously knows who is keeping her hostage and where she is because she told Anna in the questioning room that her daughter is still alive if you don’t recall after Luke was stable. But yesterday Patrick also had another hallucination just like Nickolas did with Emily but Lulu walked in right after she was telling Patrick she was still alive and not enough time to explain she was trying to tell him to help her before they fry her but he dint see her till he was walking out the door to go to the hospital she was trying to get him to listen but he closed the door on her and now she has to be rescued before she forgets everybody and herself. And by the way to people who are talking about Kimberly she wanted to be a director on the show and her contract was up so she most likely renewed in in order for he to still have a spot on the show as Robin.. and it would be horrible for her to leave she is so pretty and i love her acting she should stay as Robin like i was devastated when Maxies character changed i cant get used to her now, but everybody is right about the explosion how would she get out who saved her and put her in this horrible hospital..? Today she demands to find out who is behind this and they should tell her because they are about to fry her brain or will someone come to her rescue before hand. Anna is looking for answers into this through Heather will she try to make a deal or will she just tell her where she is? Heather always puts up fights so she will most likely try to make a deal or so.. but we all know Heather is locked up right now with several charges so how would Heather get a call from the nurse if she was keeping Robin because shes locked up all we know is Heather is not behind this but she knows who.. So who is it gonna be lets hope we find out and Robin is rescued before anything happens…

(fingers crossed also)

109. Judy says:

I think it is Dr David Hayward from AMC crossing over because Anna made him mad a long time ago and he is getting back at her by doing this to Robin. And he did it before on AMC with other charaters like Greenlee and Dixie.

110. Megan says:

Wow that was amazing did you see that today , Robin did get her brain fried and they showed the person who is holding her hostage .! who is that though ? But Heather might make a deal with Anna she drops the charges and makes an apology and she will get Robin back into their lives. No wonder Heather knew because she saw her coming in when she was in Fern cliff at the time and she recognized Robin. It is surprising cause in tommorows episode it shows Anna saying we are going to tear that place apart looking for her i wonder if she”ll bring people to help her and keep the deal with Heather… she is crazy but at least she told the truth this time and we know that she is in Port Charles or around there anyways. But im still wondering who is that guy the one holding her hostage he dosent look familiar ? well comment on what you think and any other things such as do you know who the guy is or what? (:

Helene Young replied

It is that no good doctor that is trying to talk to Elizabeth but it is going to be good tomorrow, can’t wait!

111. Stephanie R says:

I think Ewen is either Jerry Jax or he is related to him. I believe he kidnapped Robin because of Anna her mother. I also believe he shot out Anthony’s tires.

Helene Young replied

Wrong answer, Johnny shot out his grand daddy tires but I hate that happen, he was just about to get his life back together. Johnny is a good guy but let his head get mess up when he found out that his grand dad was not his father. I knew his sister was gonna be his mother. I thought that the old man had mess around with her but that was not the case. I hope Johnny get a happy ending.

112. Stephanie R says:

That guy who is holding Robin is Dr. Ewen Keenan, Elizabeth’s love interest. He is also treating Dr. Drake for his drug problem.

113. Helene Young says:

Yes, yes, I am so glad Robin is alive. I couldn’t believed that you guys would cause her to die off the show. Thank God, she is coming back. I can’t wait for Anna D. to get revengue for that no good wanted be doctor taking her daughter away from her husband and child. Yes, the story is beginning to be good. Wow, can’t wait.

114. Elizabeth Thompson says:

Why would Ewen do this???

Denise Hines replied

That’s what I’m thinking! What is the connection? Who is Ewen? A Cassidine, Jerry Jax with plastic surgery AGAIN?

115. Tina says:

I am not liking the violence so much in the Robin story just wanted to get that out there. I think Ewen Keenan is Faison’s son, or Lisa NIles brother. This story i so intricate I remember when Ewen was first on the show he had to oversee a patient at Ferncliff it was around the time Robin died. I find the story is dragging a bit I think they need to end it, and when Robin comes back she needs to get hubby off the drugs! I am hoping Johnny is written off the show I love Brandon Barash but making him the bad guy has ruined the character. I would like to see Robert and Anna together I love Tony Geary but with Laura (Genie Francis). Although I enjoy Kelly Sullivan I think they need to write her off somehow and close the story about her and Trey, and Joe Scully. I think Tea should come back with a sick baby only to discover she is not the child’s mother. I agree don’t let Todd get caught for that one. Let Heather taket he fall. I would like to see Heather save Robin as she is crazier than the people holding Robin. Tea should be part of GH she can get nice and cozy with Sonny. ( I think they’d be hot) And yes please bring Frisco back so we can have our beloved Felicia and Frisco. I was really liking Alexis with Mac. I really really liked Maxi with MAtt and am VERY dissapointed they are not together…I really liked Jenn Lilley am used to her and not sure if I can let her go…could they writ her in somehow? Oh yes I neglected to say why I think Ewen wants Robin I think it is because he is Anna and ROberts other child that they gave up and he is jealous of Robins life with them,,,,or maybe he is a spy for the british intellegence that Anna defected from…??? FInally please bring Jax back to be with Carly, and please bring LUcky for Elizabeth…maybe he can save Elizabeth from that cook Ewen…if you have time get Nikolas so he can have an affair with Brooklyn they were sweet…I think Michael should become a Quartemain again, and it should be revealed that Jason is his real Father…I didn’t think I would like the OLTL characters here but I have to say they fit in really well, I think they should have more characters so the actors can have breaks from story lines, that would get Lucky back and keep Kim Mc Culloch in the picture…oye I said enough..please forgive my English I am a French Canadian so my writing is somewhat Francisized…

Elizabeth Thompson replied

I don’t this has anything to do with Faison or Lisa Niles or Jerry Jacks, but the one thing I did not know about was that Anna and Robert had a son they gave up, so that could be a motive, but still rather harsh to kidnap her and then fry her brain. Hope this storyline does not linger, let’s find out right away why Ewen is doing this. And I am sick of Todd now just like before when he was on OLTL. I don’t blame him for being upset about JZ but he should show the tape to Kate and Sonny and be done with it, then admit to what happened to Tea and then tell Sam and Jason their baby is still alive.

116. Stephanie R says:

No right answer. Johnny thinks he did. But I think it was Ewen. If you remember he stood Liz up that same night and disappeared.

Elizabeth Thompson replied

I don’t understand Johnny remembers doing it and leaving Carly in bed and coming back and he did kill his grandfather, even though AZ deserved it in my book.

117. bob callaway says:

I think Ewen is related to Lisa Niles and this is his/her revenge on both Patrick and Robin

118. Fonzanoots says:

Its dr. Keenan

119. GH LOVER says:

I BELIEVE THAT THE EVIL DOCTOR EWEN KEANON COULD EITHER BE ANNA AND ROBERTS LONG LOST SON OR LISA NILES BROTHER REGARDLESS I AM CURIOUS AS IF GH IS GOING TO BRING ROBYN BACK AS HERSELF OR WILL SHE BE REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ACTRESS I THINK IT WILL BE PRETTY PATHETIC IF THEY SHOW US ALL SHE IS GOING THROUGH NOW WITH ALL THAT SHOCK TREATMENT SHE IS GETTING BEING THE ORIGINAL ROBYN AND THEN GH CHANGING HER ON US. THANK GOD FINALLY THEY KILLED ANTHONY Z OFF THE SHOW TIME FOR JOHNNY TO GO HE AND CARLY ARE NOT A GOOD MATCH EITHER BRING JAX BACK OR PUT HER TOGETHER WITH SEAN THEY WOULD MAKE A BETTER COUPLE THEN HER WITH JOHNNY. AND WHAT THE HECK WHEN IS LUCKY COMING BACK. AS FOR ANNA SHE MAKES A GREAT COUPLE WITH LUKE. TRACEY IS A WASTE OF SPACE OF THE SHOW SHE NEEDS TO BE KILLED OFF AND SAM AND JASON NEED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND THEIR BABY AND STAY TOGETHER AND ELIZABETH NEEDS TO STOP BUTTING INTO HER EXES RELATIONSHIPS AND GET A LIFE. AND COME ON BRING BACK RICK SPRINGFIELD AS DR DRAKES DAD. ITS NOT GOOD THAT GOOD CHARACTERS ARE LEAVING AND ALL THE ONE LIFE TO LIVE CHARACTERS ARE ON IT INSTEAD OF THE ORGINALS COME GH GREAT STORY LINES BUT DONT STUFF IT UP TOO MUCH AND GET RID OF CONNIE OR KATE SHE IS USELESS IN THIS SHOW. BRING ROBIN BACK SAM AND JASON TOGETHER AND THATS IT.

120. LAIURA ROMANO says:

THRILLED THAT ROBIN IS STILL ALIVE, AND WONDERING IF KIMBERLEY IS COMING BACK PERMANENTLY?

121. Melissa says:

i want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital so robin could raise emma and so patrick and robin could be togther forever. patrick and robin make a cute couple. i am very happy that robin scorpio is alive. that nurse fletcher is very mean and very nasty to robin scorpio. i hope anna duvane go to switzerland so she could save her daughter robin scorpio. robin doesnt belong at ferncliff. heather webber belongs at ferncliff for good. i hope dr ewen gets caught for good. i do not want patrick drake not too move on with someone else. because patrick and robin belong together. patrick and robin make a cute couple. so please bring back robin scorpio drake to port charles general hospital.

122. Melissa says:

i hope nurse fletcher and dr ewen get caught. and heather webber. robin scorpio doesnt belong at ferncliff. and robin scorpio doesnt belong to the clinic in switzerland.i hope ann duvane goes to switzerland so ann duave could go and save her daughter robin scorpio. please bring back robin scorpio drake to port charles general hospital. i want robin scorpio drake to return back to port charles general hospital so robin scorpio could reunite with her family and her husband patrick drake and her daughter emma.

123. Susan says:

Why does Kimberly Mccullough keep returning? She comes back for a while but always has to leave for a movie or to be a director–but she keeps returning! I don’t like her or her character. She can’t act and has no chemistry with Patrick. I was so happy when they killed her off—and here she is again! Augh!!

124. karen says:

will we ever see her again . today poor anna finding someone else in the hospital so sad

125. Dee Vee says:

Duke Lavery? How can that be? I thought he was surgically altered and subsequently killed then his ashes were scattered in Scotland? Well I guess thats soaps for you. Anything can happen, it just is not believable. It would be much more believable if somebody like Faison had Robin and was also Jerry Jacks’ boss.

126. Melissa says:

i am very happy that dr ewen keenan and jerry jacks are dead. i am very happy that robin scorpio drake is still alive.

127. Melissa says:

I want robin scorpio drake to come back to port charles general hospital because emma and patrick need you. please come back robin scorpio to port charles general hospital. i am very happy that dr ewen keenan and jerry jacks are dead. please robin scorpio drake please come back on the show general hospital. you do not belong at lucerna switzerland at the clinic. you need to come back to general hospital so you could reunite with your family emma and patrick for good. i am very happy that robin scorpio is alive. robins corpio drake you do not belong at ferncliff. you need to be home with your family.

128. Melissa says:

please come back to general hospital robin scorpio drake.

Conchit miller replied

Will Robin Scorpio returns some time?

129. Conchit miller says:

what happen to Robin Scorpio?

130. Melissa says:

so when will robin scorpio drake will return sometime. patrick and emma needs you robin scorpio drake.

131. Melissa says:

so when will robin scorpio drake will return to gh sometime.

132. Melissa says:

Come back to general hospital robin we miss you.

133. Melissa says:

I miss you robin please come back to general hospital. i miss you robin.

134. Melissa says:

Robin you need to come back to the show patrick and emma needs you bad they miss you alot and patirck and emma loves you alot.

135. Melissa says:

robin scorpio drake is a very good person and i really do care about robin scorpio drake alot. robin scorpio drake is very loving and caring on the show. robin scorpio drake is a very good doctor and she is one of a kind. please robin come back to general hospital. we miss you alot.

136. D. Murphy says:

Kimberly Mcull is coming back, no one can take her place.

137. Melissa says:

Robin scorpio drake is coming back. no one can take her place.

138. Melissa says:

Please come back to general hospital eobin scorpio drake. Patrick and emma needs you. I miss you robin please come back

139. Melissa says:

Robin and Patrick make a very cute couple. I love robin and Patrick as a couple. robin is a very dedicated and devoted wife and a mother. robin is very precious. robin is very pretty and she is not crazy.

140. Melissa says:

we miss you robin please come back to general hospital.

141. Melissa says:

I love robin scorpio drake because she is my favortite actress on general hospital.

142. Deslyn says:

OMG ITS FAISON!! HE PULLED OFF THE DUKE LAVEERY MASK

143. j a evans says:

reavealed today ….it’s Caesar Faison….: P

144. Dee-Dee says:

Does anybody know who this psychotic who’s holding Robin hostage? This suspense is terribly killing me!!!!
    Do you think she will eventually return back to Port Charles?????

145. Melissa says:

Cesar Faison is holding robin hostage.

146. Melissa says:

Patrick and robin are such a sweet couple. Please come back to general hospital robin. we miss you.

147. Melissa says:

I love General Hospital so much. I would love robin scorpio drake come back to general hospital. I love Patrick and robin as a couple. Patrick and robin are such a sweet couple. robin Patrick and emma really needs you. please come back to general hospital. we miss you a lot.

148. Melissa says:

britt wessborn is such a skank. I love Patrick and robin so much as a couple. I am a favorite fan of Patrick and robin.

149. Melissa says:

I love patrick and robin and they are such a sweet couple

150. Melissa says:

please robin come back to general hospital we miss you robin.

151. Melissa says:

Patrick and emma really needs you robin so please come back to gh

152. Melissa says:

Robin Scorpio please come back to general Hospital. Emma and Patrick really needs you. i miss you robin scorpio. you are my favorite actress on General Hospital. I love patrick and robin and they are such a sweet couple. so please robin come back to general hospital. i miss you. you are a very good doctor and you are a great physician. and you have always saved other peoples lives. so please come back to general hospital robin scorpio drake.

153. Melissa says:

I am very happy that are you still alive robin. so please come back to general hospital.

154. Melissa says:

We all love robin and Patrick. they are such a sweet couple. robin scorpio drake please come back to general hospital. emma and patrick loves you alot and they really need you.

155. Melissa says:

I want anna devane and duke lavery to go and find robin so they could save her.

156. Melissa says:

robin i want you to come back to general hospital. we miss you very much robin. patrick and emma really needs you and they love you alot.

157. Melissa says:

I miss you robin please come back to gh

158. Melissa says:

patrick and emma really needs you. you and patrick are such a sweet couple. we love you robin. so please back to general hospital. you and patrick look very cute together. you and patrick make a very cute couple. so please come back to general hospial robin.

159. Melissa says:

I love Patrick and Robin Together. those were the days. i wish patrick could have robin back. They are such a good looking couple. patrick and robin are such a sweet couple. so please robin come back to general hospital. i miss you robin. Patrick and Emma really needs you. and that brittany wessborn she is a phony and a skank alert.

160. Melissa says:

Please robin come back to general hospital for Patrick and Emma they are such a sweet couple. i miss you robin

161. Randal Upton says:

Robin was kidnaped by Dr. Lisa Orbrech and she sent to Jerry Jacks.

Lynn replied

Why does Jerry Jacks want her? Thought he died in explosion, guess not
    Why didn’t Anna and Robert find her in Switzerland?

162. Randal Upton says:

When Robert’s feeling and dreaming about Robin, that he will find out Jerry Jacks had her. Then he will tell and contact Anna if he will feel where Robin was hostage in somewhere out there. Then Anna, Luke, Laura and Dante wil be there and stop Jerry Jacks and his enemies to kidnap Robin and Lulu.

163. Randal Upton says:

Jerry Jacks was not dead in explosion He wanted to get a powerful crown jewel or something else.

164. Melissa says:

I want robin scorpio drake to come back to general hospital. i’ve watched her from a little girl growing up. we miss you so please come back to general hospital. because patrick and emma really needs you.

165. Melissa says:

so when robin scorpio drake return back to general hospital.

166. Melissa says:

I hope you come back Robin. I hope you back too robin. I miss you on General Hospital. Cute pictures of you guys are perfect for each other so when are you coming back. I miss you on General Hospital.

167. Melissa says:

Please come back Patrick and Emma needs you. I miss these moments on the show. I wish we can see more of this. Robin are you coming back to General Hospital. Please bring Robin back. I miss you so much Robin.

168. Melissa says:

Hey Robin when will you be back to General Hospital. we know that you are alive and you are truly missed. Robin is very beautiful and very simple. I love Patrick and Robin Together. Those were the days.

169. Melissa says:

I wish Patrick can have Robin back. I can’t wait for Patrick to see Robin. He is going to be very happy that his wife is alive. I miss you Robin. Please come back robin. I want you to come back to General Hospital. Robin we miss you.

170. Melissa says:

I miss you two together. We miss you Robin. I wish you would come back. Patrick and Emma need you to come back. I for one can not wait that to happen. we love you Robin. Robin you got to come back to the show Patrick and Emma needs you bad they miss you and loves you alot. an so do I. I watch that show every day i love it to sometimes it makes me cry.

171. JOANN says:

robin, please come back to Patrick. there is no chemistry . with Sabrina and patrick . I know robin and her dad are out there in limbo. Sorry I am loyal to my girl Robin since she first came to port Charles. things look natural between robin and Patrick,