Now, here is your chance to have your very own segment on the next episode of the On-Air On-Soaps Podcast that tapes in November. Here’s how! Listen to the new On-Air On-Soaps Podcast Episode #7 featuring GH’s Carolyn Hennesy, DAYS Eric Martsolf, On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman, Pop/Rock star Rick Springfield, OLTL’s Kristen Alderson, Y&R’s Daniel Goddard, and Dillon Casey and see if you can answer the following ten questions correctly that can only be found contained on the episode of the podcast itself.
The person with all ten correct answers, and who sends them in via the comment area on the On-Air On-Soaps Podcast Episode #7 post the soonest, will get the opportunity to talk with Carolyn Hennesy, our secret male soap star November co-host, and On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman, direct from Premiere Radio Networks studio in Los Angeles on tape day. You will be notified via email. Ready… here are the ten questions to win a guest spot on our November taping!
1. What 1972 pop hit did Eric Martsolf and Staci Greason bond over during her return as Isabella that aired on DAYS last week?
2. What do Rick Springfield and Eric Martsolf share in common other than they both sing, have appeared on soaps, and are sharing a cruise ship appearance together?
3. What is OLTL’s Hannah going to do that is down and dirty for Halloween, that Kristen Alderson said, “The audience is going to really dig it?”
4. Why did Rick Springfield decide to come on to General Hospital back in the 80’s to portray Dr. Noah Drake?
5. What style and designer of bathing suits does Y&R’s Daniel Goddard like to wear?
6. According to Eric Martsolf on their 2010 production schedule, how many episodes per week are now shot at Days of our Lives?
7. Where was Katherine Chancellor sitting when Y&R’s Jeanne Cooper delivered her monologue in the Power Performance of the Week clip?
8. Who said there is nothing better than Steve Burton without his shirt and it is proof of God’s love for us?
9. What does “DARIC” stand for?
10. During the game show Stump the Soapers, one of the questions was, “On Days of our Lives, what stopped Carly from marrying Bo back in the 90’s?” Who or what was it?
Best of Luck! We can’t wait to talk to a fellow soaper about your likes and dislikes on your favorite soaps on the next podcast.