All My Children’s Michael E. Knight’s (Tad) is starring in a new play, The Cost of the Erection, which will have its West Coast Premiere at The Blank Theatre in Hollywood, California. The premise of the play is about wealthy Susu Ziegler who has purchased an exclusive Manhattan raw space apartment overlooking the Hudson. She hopes to have her architect husband design this tricky space, but with their marriage on the rocks, she forces him to compete against a younger, hotshot architect. This sexy, funny tale is told in a heightened theatrical style, compressing and playing with time and space, and ultimately examines what makes a marriage work.
The Cost of the Erection features Knight, along with The Bold and the Beautiful’s Robin Riker (Ex-Beth Logan), James Louis Wagner and Kal Bennett and previews begin this weekend February 4th with the show running through March 18th! For ticket info and seat available make sure to go online at www.TheBlank.com, or by calling (323) 661-9827.
However, On-Air On-Soaps is exclusively giving one lucky fan and their guest a pair of tickets to the play, and a meet and greet with Michael E. Knight after one of his performances in The Cost of the Erection! Here’s all you have to do … answer all ten of our questions in the “So you think you know Michael Knight trivia contest” below. The first person to submit their answers correctly in the comment field will be notified via email from On-Air On-Soaps and will have 48 hours to respond. If you fail to respond, we will default to the next person who had all the answers correctly. In case, no one has answered all ten questions correctly, we will identify the person who had the most correct and they will be awarded the prize. Please make sure to put 1-10 in the comment field before your answers to the questions. The winner will have the opportunity to see the show and meet Michael between February 15th and March 4. It’s a fantastic fun night if you will be in the southern California area during the run of the play! th.
So get set and get ready! Put on your Michael Knight and Tad Martin thinking caps on and after the jump let the games begin!
SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW MICHAEL KNIGHT TRIVIA CONTEST
1) How many Daytime Emmys has Michael Knight won?
2) What was the full name of Tad’s doppelganger when Michael returned to AMC in 1992?
3) What is the name of Tad’s child with Brooke?
4) Who did Edna Thornton pay Tad the Cad to date because she was overweight and unhappy?
5) What are the two things in common between Michael E. Knight and David Hasselhoff?
6) In 2011, what sitcom did Michael appear in?
7) What famous theatre in New York City did Michael get his acting training at?
8. In an interview with On-Air On-Soaps at the end of his run at AMC, who was Michael talking about when he said, “She had this kind of fierce loyalty to her children. I remember doing scenes with her where Tad was weighing being a Martin, and that woman would be there with tears in her eyes. When I found out she was gone there was a part of me that said, “Maybe it is an end of an era. Maybe it is time for me to walk away from this?”
9) What was the correct full birth name of Tad Martin?
10) Was Tad ever an employee of Opal’s Glamorama? Yes, or No?
After you have submitted your answers make sure to view the very special preview of The Cost of the Erection by watching the video below!