Y&R’s Amelia Heinle and Thad Luckinbill welcomed into the world their second child a baby girl named Georgia March on December 17th! Congrats to Genoa City’s Victoria and JT, who we hope are getting along much better off-screen than their relationship is going on-screen! This is the Luckinbill’s second child together. Little bundle of joy Georgia, will join Thad and Amelia’s son, Thaddeus Rowe Luckinbill Jr, known as “Rowe” for short, who was born in 2007!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 21st, 2009 Y&R’s Heinle and Luckinbill’s new little bundle of joy born!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, as the lights go out lives are forever changed, and a killer is still on the loose. Meanwhile, Neil who has a major vendetta against Hilary is trapped in an elevator with her. From the looks of it, he is going to hurt her! Watch the latest CBS Daytime promo below. Then let us know if you think Hevon will tie the knot, or if Neil's actions will ruin their chance at happiness? Leave a comment »
- Departed Series Star Anthony Geary Leaves The Door Open At GH: If The Story Is Interesting To Me And It Works Out, I May Come Back To The Show For Six Weeks Or So.
- The Steve Burton Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Silas is Murdered! Whodunit?
- Anthony Geary's Final GH Episode: Luke Leaves Port Charles And A Letter For Laura! Was It Anti-Climatic?
- EXCLUSIVE: Melissa Archer DAYS Exit Interview: How She Was Told She Was Let-Go, Serena's Story With Elephant Statues, Blood Diamonds, Eric, and Xander!