Y&R’s Amelia Heinle and Thad Luckinbill welcomed into the world their second child a baby girl named Georgia March on December 17th! Congrats to Genoa City’s Victoria and JT, who we hope are getting along much better off-screen than their relationship is going on-screen! This is the Luckinbill’s second child together. Little bundle of joy Georgia, will join Thad and Amelia’s son, Thaddeus Rowe Luckinbill Jr, known as “Rowe” for short, who was born in 2007!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 21st, 2009 Y&R’s Heinle and Luckinbill’s new little bundle of joy born!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On November 5th, Justin Hartley finally makes his highly-awaited on-screen debut as the new Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. CBS Daytime just released their new promo ushering Hartley as the new black sheep of the Newman clan. And as they say, "You can't keep a bad man down!" Watch the promo below. Then let us know if you are excited to see Adam's story finally kick-off? Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- Zach Rance & Cody Calafiore Talk Showmances, Exhibitionism, Frankie's Ariana Grande Bombshell As Big Brother Comes To The Bold and the Beautiful!
- The Eileen Davidson Interview - The Young and the Restless & Days of our Lives
- Roger Howarth Joins The Cast Of CW's The Flash In Recurring Role!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Wright and Billy Miller Share Scenes As Carly and Jake AKA Jason!