“Y&R’s” John Driscoll talks about playing the son of a gay father, his character’s sexuality, and being part of one of daytime’s royal families in a brand new interview by Michael Fairman at Advocate.com. The feature titled: The Ties That Bind, explores Driscoll’s time as the beloved Coop on Guiding Light, his throught on the ending of the series, how he nabbed the role of Chance on “Y&R”, and how Phillip III, Chance’s father ( played by Thom Bierdz) tries to reconcile with his son, upon Chance learning that his long long father is gay. Make sure to check it out!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 31st, 2009 “Y&R’s” John Driscoll in revealing interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R, expected the unexpected as Kelly and Phyllis' feud continues, Sharon walks in on a moment of passion between Nick and Sage, and Adam/Gabriel and Chelsea find themselves drawn even closer to each other. Are you liking Y&R's new head writer Chuck Pratt Jr.'s storylines thus far? Watch the latest Y&R promo from CBS Daytime and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys To Be Televised On POP: Daytime's Biggest Night Shifts Venue With Focus On Glamour!
- Dee Wallace Cast As General Hospital's Patricia Spencer!
- General Hospital's Tyler Christopher Interview: Nikolas Tries To Stay Strong For Spencer, The Secret That He Carries & Who Will Be The Next Woman In His Life?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Lets It Rip As Jennifer Finds Eve In Bed With JJ!
- Kim Matula Set For A Return To The Bold and the Beautiful!