“Y&R’s” John Driscoll talks about playing the son of a gay father, his character’s sexuality, and being part of one of daytime’s royal families in a brand new interview by Michael Fairman at Advocate.com. The feature titled: The Ties That Bind, explores Driscoll’s time as the beloved Coop on Guiding Light, his throught on the ending of the series, how he nabbed the role of Chance on “Y&R”, and how Phillip III, Chance’s father ( played by Thom Bierdz) tries to reconcile with his son, upon Chance learning that his long long father is gay. Make sure to check it out!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 31st, 2009 “Y&R’s” John Driscoll in revealing interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014