“Y&R’s” John Driscoll talks about playing the son of a gay father, his character’s sexuality, and being part of one of daytime’s royal families in a brand new interview by Michael Fairman at Advocate.com. The feature titled: The Ties That Bind, explores Driscoll’s time as the beloved Coop on Guiding Light, his throught on the ending of the series, how he nabbed the role of Chance on “Y&R”, and how Phillip III, Chance’s father ( played by Thom Bierdz) tries to reconcile with his son, upon Chance learning that his long long father is gay. Make sure to check it out!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 31st, 2009 “Y&R’s” John Driscoll in revealing interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!