“Y&R’s” John Driscoll talks about playing the son of a gay father, his character’s sexuality, and being part of one of daytime’s royal families in a brand new interview by Michael Fairman at Advocate.com. The feature titled: The Ties That Bind, explores Driscoll’s time as the beloved Coop on Guiding Light, his throught on the ending of the series, how he nabbed the role of Chance on “Y&R”, and how Phillip III, Chance’s father ( played by Thom Bierdz) tries to reconcile with his son, upon Chance learning that his long long father is gay. Make sure to check it out!
News - Soap Buzz
0 July 31st, 2009 “Y&R’s” John Driscoll in revealing interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On November 5th, Justin Hartley finally makes his highly-awaited on-screen debut as the new Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. CBS Daytime just released their new promo ushering Hartley as the new black sheep of the Newman clan. And as they say, "You can't keep a bad man down!" Watch the promo below. Then let us know if you are excited to see Adam's story finally kick-off? Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- Zach Rance & Cody Calafiore Talk Showmances, Exhibitionism, Frankie's Ariana Grande Bombshell As Big Brother Comes To The Bold and the Beautiful!
- The Eileen Davidson Interview - The Young and the Restless & Days of our Lives
- Roger Howarth Joins The Cast Of CW's The Flash In Recurring Role!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Wright and Billy Miller Share Scenes As Carly and Jake AKA Jason!