“Y&R”s” Joshua Morrow (Nick) will be having a a very big week on screen and off! First Sharon and Nick get stranded in a snow storm together and then later in the week Joshua appears on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT on Friday, February 6 to begin his birthday weekend (his birthday is the 8th). Joshua was the winner of the lucky celebrity who receives a $1000 check for his favorite charity. Joshua chose The V Foundation, which he supports. For more info on the charity, check out www.jimmyv.org
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 1st, 2009 “Y&R’s” Joshua Morrow on “ET” for special birthday prize!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!