“Y&R”s” Joshua Morrow (Nick) will be having a a very big week on screen and off! First Sharon and Nick get stranded in a snow storm together and then later in the week Joshua appears on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT on Friday, February 6 to begin his birthday weekend (his birthday is the 8th). Joshua was the winner of the lucky celebrity who receives a $1000 check for his favorite charity. Joshua chose The V Foundation, which he supports. For more info on the charity, check out www.jimmyv.org
News - Soap Buzz
0 February 1st, 2009 “Y&R’s” Joshua Morrow on “ET” for special birthday prize!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?