Daytime Icon, Melody Thomas Scott, Nikki Newman of The Young and The Restless says she’s planning a tell-all book about her troubled upbringing, admitting she thinks she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the US daytime soap. Scott, who has played Nikki Newman for 31 years on the long-running series, usually immensely private, has decided the time is right to reveal details about her life in an autobiography. “It’s going to be very cathartic for me. Because I’m going to be talking about things that no one knows about me,” Scott told AAP in Sydney on Tuesday. Melody pointed out (There are) “Things about my childhood that no one has known about, and I had a lot of adversity in my life when I was child.” Soap fans around the globe will certainly want to read this one.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 15th, 2010 Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott planning to write a tell-all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars: A Martinez and Galen Gering were the very special guests in the latest DAYS Hangout hosted by On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman. Participating soap fans had the opportunity to pose questions to the actors, in which now viewers were able to take away some intriguing story teases and what is to come when A debuts as Eduardo, the father of the Hernandez clan, and who he may mix it up with in Salem. Galen discusses his latest hot storylines on DAYS: from the serial killer to Rafe's crush on Hope, and teases yet another major interesting story is to come. Watch the replay of the hangout below, and check out what the guys had to say! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!