Daytime Icon, Melody Thomas Scott, Nikki Newman of The Young and The Restless says she’s planning a tell-all book about her troubled upbringing, admitting she thinks she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the US daytime soap. Scott, who has played Nikki Newman for 31 years on the long-running series, usually immensely private, has decided the time is right to reveal details about her life in an autobiography. “It’s going to be very cathartic for me. Because I’m going to be talking about things that no one knows about me,” Scott told AAP in Sydney on Tuesday. Melody pointed out (There are) “Things about my childhood that no one has known about, and I had a lot of adversity in my life when I was child.” Soap fans around the globe will certainly want to read this one.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 15th, 2010 Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott planning to write a tell-all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars Peggy McCay (Caroline) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) chatted with Michael Fairman at Day of DAYS 2015 celebrating the series 50th anniversary. During their interview, Greg dishes on Eric's downfall and his potential new love interest, and his favorite storylines, while Peggy shares her thoughts on: the return of Peter Reckell, Bo leaving the canvas, and how she is glad the writers changed her story from Caroline having Alzheimer's disease to being more psychic. Plus Peggy chimes in on Caroline and Victor's long-standing relaitonship and more. Watch it below, and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- Have Daytime Dramas Become More Afraid Of Having Gay Chaacters On The Canvas?!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Bo Dies In Major Tearjerker Episode!
- It's A Wrap For GH's Jason Thompson: After 10 Years Tapes Last Episode & Shares Heartfelt Message!
- Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn Interview - Day of DAYS 2015
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Helena Spews The Cassadine Curse On Sam!