Daytime Icon, Melody Thomas Scott, Nikki Newman of The Young and The Restless says she’s planning a tell-all book about her troubled upbringing, admitting she thinks she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the US daytime soap. Scott, who has played Nikki Newman for 31 years on the long-running series, usually immensely private, has decided the time is right to reveal details about her life in an autobiography. “It’s going to be very cathartic for me. Because I’m going to be talking about things that no one knows about me,” Scott told AAP in Sydney on Tuesday. Melody pointed out (There are) “Things about my childhood that no one has known about, and I had a lot of adversity in my life when I was child.” Soap fans around the globe will certainly want to read this one.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 15th, 2010 Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott planning to write a tell-all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on General Hospital, after Spencer Cassadine was badly burned at his birthday party at Wyndemere, his father Nikolas was beside himself with worry, guilt, and what to do next when the doctors in Port Charles advised Nikolas to take Spencer to Shriner's Hospital in Boston, where they care for children that face similar medical issues as Spencer. In heartbreaking scenes, Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) and Nicholas Bechtel (Spencer) broke viewers hearts. GH also taped this PSA featuring Tyler to call attention to Shriner's Hospitals and the work they do to save young lives. Watch it below and let us know what you have thoughts about this storyline? Leave a comment »
- Kristen Alderson On Her Final GH Scenes: Roger And I Were VERY Happy We Had Those Scenes Together.
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Has Rough Week
- Y&R's Disaster Storylines: The Underground Collapse, The Plane Crash, The Cabin, The Fire! What Did You Think About The Events That Transpired?
- The Joshua Morrow Interview - The Young and the Restless
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jake Remembers He Is Jason Just As He Goes Under The Knife! Luke's Two Personalities Emerge!