Daytime Icon, Melody Thomas Scott, Nikki Newman of The Young and The Restless says she’s planning a tell-all book about her troubled upbringing, admitting she thinks she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the US daytime soap. Scott, who has played Nikki Newman for 31 years on the long-running series, usually immensely private, has decided the time is right to reveal details about her life in an autobiography. “It’s going to be very cathartic for me. Because I’m going to be talking about things that no one knows about me,” Scott told AAP in Sydney on Tuesday. Melody pointed out (There are) “Things about my childhood that no one has known about, and I had a lot of adversity in my life when I was child.” Soap fans around the globe will certainly want to read this one.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 15th, 2010 Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott planning to write a tell-all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014