Daytime Icon, Melody Thomas Scott, Nikki Newman of The Young and The Restless says she’s planning a tell-all book about her troubled upbringing, admitting she thinks she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the US daytime soap. Scott, who has played Nikki Newman for 31 years on the long-running series, usually immensely private, has decided the time is right to reveal details about her life in an autobiography. “It’s going to be very cathartic for me. Because I’m going to be talking about things that no one knows about me,” Scott told AAP in Sydney on Tuesday. Melody pointed out (There are) “Things about my childhood that no one has known about, and I had a lot of adversity in my life when I was child.” Soap fans around the globe will certainly want to read this one.
News - Soap Buzz
0 April 15th, 2010 Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott planning to write a tell-all!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity