Congratulations are in order for Daytime Emmy winner, Michelle Stafford (Phyllis, Y&R) for the birth last night of her new baby girl! Natalia Scout Lee Stafford was born Monday night at 11:23PM. Her birth was confirmed by Stafford’s rep to PEOPLE exclusively! This has been a three-year quest for Michelle to start a family and little Natalia- born through surrogacy weighed in at 8lbs, 3oz. Stafford is said to be, “Out of her mind, happy.” Well, you can’t ask for a more wonderful and joyous Christmas present than that!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 22nd, 2009 Y&R’s Michelle Stafford’s new daughter is born!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
It's Halloweek week on your favorite soaps, and on Y&R while the Victor and Jack feud continues to reignite, Sharon is close to being exposed by crazy Patty! But what happens when Chloe and Kevin finaly share a close moment on fright night? Watch the promo from CBS Daytime below! Then check out our recent interview with Greg Rikaart where he teased that Chloe and Kevin might just hit the sheets! Leave a comment »
- GH's Laura Wright Talks On Her Emotional Scenes As Carly Reels From Morgan's Death, Bryan Craig's Exit & CarSon's Future!
- James Patrick Stuart Returns To General Hospital As Valentin Cassadine!
- Y&R's Melody Thomas Scott Revelas First Airdate of Sally Sussman Morina and Kay Alden's Scripts!
- DAYS Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes Share Remembrances Of Patricia Barry & The Addie/Doug/Julie Triangle
- DAYS Ariane Zucker Speaks Out On Being Thrust Into Public Spotlight: I'm Ready To Use It For Positivity