Congratulations are in order for Daytime Emmy winner, Michelle Stafford (Phyllis, Y&R) for the birth last night of her new baby girl! Natalia Scout Lee Stafford was born Monday night at 11:23PM. Her birth was confirmed by Stafford’s rep to PEOPLE exclusively! This has been a three-year quest for Michelle to start a family and little Natalia- born through surrogacy weighed in at 8lbs, 3oz. Stafford is said to be, “Out of her mind, happy.” Well, you can’t ask for a more wonderful and joyous Christmas present than that!
News - Soap Buzz
0 December 22nd, 2009 Y&R’s Michelle Stafford’s new daughter is born!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Molly Burnett chatted with Michael Fairman about her return as Melanie Jonas to Days of our Lives! The popular actress who just showed back up in Salem on this past Friday's episode teases what Melanie's big secret it, who could be her new love interest, and who is her new friend coming to town. In addition, Molly discusses Melanie's past history in Salem and getting to work with Shawn Christian, Suzanne Rogers, Arianne Zucker and Eric Martsolf again. Watch it below! Leave a comment »
- Freddie Smith and Guy Wilson Interview - Day of DAYS 2014
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Reveals Faison Is Alive!
- Peter Bergman Is Saluted On His 25th Anniversary With Y&R: The Speeches, Co-Stars Sentiments & Our Chat With Him!
- Kimberly McCullough Talks On Her Latest Project HEY DAY, Robin's Most Recent Exit & Samtrick!
- Shawn Christian and Kassie DePaiva Interview - Day of DAYS 2014