Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Wednesday's episode of General Hospital, the Crichton-Clark clinic was blown to smithereens thanks to Victor Cassadine! Helena is back from the dead and wandering around with the embryo of Stavos and Lulu! Anna and the gang get out of Crichton-Clark just before it explodes,but what about Jason and Robin? Watch the climatic scene below, then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- Former GH Star Kelly Sullivan Lands New Role On The Young and the Restless!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The House Of Horrors That Is The Crichton-Clark Clinic ... Stavros Cassadine Returns!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: What Do You Think Of A Revenge-Filled Sabrina?
- Ingo Rademacher Tweets: Always Up For A Visit To Play With Laura Wright & GH Cast!
- Sexy Execs & Phyllis Waking Up Are Just Some Of The Highlights This Fall On The Young and the Restless!