Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!