Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On November 5th, Justin Hartley finally makes his highly-awaited on-screen debut as the new Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. CBS Daytime just released their new promo ushering Hartley as the new black sheep of the Newman clan. And as they say, "You can't keep a bad man down!" Watch the promo below. Then let us know if you are excited to see Adam's story finally kick-off? Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- Zach Rance & Cody Calafiore Talk Showmances, Exhibitionism, Frankie's Ariana Grande Bombshell As Big Brother Comes To The Bold and the Beautiful!
- The Eileen Davidson Interview - The Young and the Restless & Days of our Lives
- Roger Howarth Joins The Cast Of CW's The Flash In Recurring Role!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Wright and Billy Miller Share Scenes As Carly and Jake AKA Jason!