Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In the latest CBS Daytime promo for The Bold and the Beautiful, Thomas Forrester returns to the fold in the form of actor Pierson Fode, who takes over the role. How will Thomas impact the story? From the looks of it: he as caught the eye of Caroline Spencer. Will it be dad Ridge and son pitted against each other for the affections of Ms. Spencer? Meanwhile, Ivy has incriminating evidence implicating Steffy in the death of Aly. Will she used it against her? Watch below! Leave a comment »
- BREAKING NEWS: Ron Carlivati IN & Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante IN at General Hospital!
- GH's Anthony Geary: No Holds Barred Chat: Luke's Final Story, Next Year's Daytime Emmys, Jonathan Jackson & Genie Francis!
- General Hospital Cast Members Take To Twitter To Share Thank You's To Exiting Head Writer Ron Carlivati!
- The Bold and the Beautiful's Shocking Twist! Ashlyn Pearce Tweets: Aly Forrester Was A Role I Feel So Blessed To Have Been Able To Play!"
- John-Paul Lavoisier Joins The Cast Of Days of our Lives As Phillip Kiriakis!