Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Former One Life to Live star and current Days of our Lives cast member, John-Paul Lavoisier chatted with Michael Fairman at the Winterthorne premiere red carpet. JP has a featured role in Winterthorne as Hugh Cambridge who has a romantic past with Martha Madison's Miranda Winterthorne. During the interview, JP discusses taking on the role of the recast Phillip Kiriakis in Salem, and shooting his role in the online series. Watch it below. Then let us know if you are looking forward to seeing JP on DAYS, and Winterthorne which debuts this Thursday! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!