Michael Fairman’s brand new interview with Thom Bierdz who has just returned to The Young and the Restless is now live at Advocate.com. The openly gay actor Bierdz, discusses the possibilities of who his character might ultimately be: Phillip III, Langley or someone else! The interview also brings to light Tom’s uplifting and touching story about being a closeted soap star in the 80′s, coming to terms with his sexuality, what he hopes to achieve this time on “Y&R” coming back 20 years later. His personal family tragedy that was the inspiration for his memoirs, “Forgiving Troy” is also featured. A truly insiprational and moving interview, that we hope you will enjoy.
News - Soap Buzz
0 May 19th, 2009 “Y&R’s” Thom Bierdz speaks in new interview at Advocate.com!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R, expected the unexpected as Kelly and Phyllis' feud continues, Sharon walks in on a moment of passion between Nick and Sage, and Adam/Gabriel and Chelsea find themselves drawn even closer to each other. Are you liking Y&R's new head writer Chuck Pratt Jr.'s storylines thus far? Watch the latest Y&R promo from CBS Daytime and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys To Be Televised On POP: Daytime's Biggest Night Shifts Venue With Focus On Glamour!
- Dee Wallace Cast As General Hospital's Patricia Spencer!
- General Hospital's Tyler Christopher Interview: Nikolas Tries To Stay Strong For Spencer, The Secret That He Carries & Who Will Be The Next Woman In His Life?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Lets It Rip As Jennifer Finds Eve In Bed With JJ!
- Kim Matula Set For A Return To The Bold and the Beautiful!