Daytime Confidential is reporting this morning that Michael Lowry’s return to daytime on One Life to Live, is for the role of Ross! Yup, Ross is the guy who was stranded on an island with Tea and Todd, and last played by DAYS, Shawn Christian. According to the post, look for Ross to have something to do with Tea’s secret reveal! Many remember Lowry as Dr. Jake Martin on All My Children from 1997-2000, the role now played by Ricky Paull Goldin. Stay tuned for more developments on the story.
News - Soap Buzz
0 June 25th, 2009 UPDATE: Michael Lowry to reprise the role of Ross on “OLTL”!
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars, Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Wally Kurth (Justin) sat down to chat with Michael Fairman at NBC's annual Day of DAYS event. During their conversation, Wally shared his thoughts on the passing of legendary GH scribe, Claire Labine. Then, talk turns to the major storyline playing out right now in Salem following Justin stopping the nuptials of Adrienne and Lucas. With so many twists and turns in the story, this longtime Salem supercouple reveals during the next six months there is plenty of drama ahead. So, are you rooting for Justin and Adrienne, or Lucas and Adrienne to be the end game? Watch the video and then weigh-in. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016