Zach spies through the window at the boarding house, and Aidan sets the scene to make it look as though he and Kendall are having sex when in reality, it’s really Kendall’s look-a-like appearing to be making love with him. Believing Kendall betrayed him with Aidan once again, Zach begins destroying everything in his path. Kendall is desperate to make contact with Zach. Aidan has no intention of allowing Kendall to reunite with Zach. Annie remains in critical condition. Scott makes sure Adam watches the final DVD Annie made and also gives him proof that Adam was the father of the baby she miscarried. Adam sits at an unconscious Annie’s bedside and pleads with her to come back to him. Amanda confides in Angie that she slept with David. Later, David realizes it’s possible he’s not really Trevor’s father after all. Tad goes to the boarding house looking for Kendall but Kat claims that she ran off with Aidan because they’re having an affair. After returning to Pine Valley, Tad tells Erica he believes Kendall took off with Aidan and they might be headed to Los Angeles. Annie opens her eyes as Adam professes his love for her. Scott and Annie are arrested after being charged with being accessories to murder after the fact. Amanda confesses to Jake that she slept with David.
0 AMC Recap – Nov 23-27th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Days of our Lives stars, Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Wally Kurth (Justin) sat down to chat with Michael Fairman at NBC's annual Day of DAYS event. During their conversation, Wally shared his thoughts on the passing of legendary GH scribe, Claire Labine. Then, talk turns to the major storyline playing out right now in Salem following Justin stopping the nuptials of Adrienne and Lucas. With so many twists and turns in the story, this longtime Salem supercouple reveals during the next six months there is plenty of drama ahead. So, are you rooting for Justin and Adrienne, or Lucas and Adrienne to be the end game? Watch the video and then weigh-in. Leave a comment »
- New Y&R Head Writer Sally Sussman Reveals Plans For The Characters Of Genoa City!
- Update On OLTL FAvorite Eddie Alderson's Health Battle; Now Diagnosed With Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans Video Interview: Stayla Proposal, The Eye Patch, James Lastovic, Emmys!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Maurice Benard Delivers Emotional Turn As Sonny Confesses At Morgan's Funeral
- Freddie Smith and Christopher Sean Interview - Day of DAYS 2016