Brooke and Donna are conflicted about being a part of Ridge and Eric’s plan to deceive Bill and Katie in their quest to get Forrester Creations back. Eric makes a promise to Bill and Katie about the pending outcome of his return. Sandy begins her first day of work at Jackie M. in an extremely stressful position. Nick invites the Jackie M. employees to a Christmas party, but not all are eager to attend. Steffy creates a new campaign for Eric and Ridge’s new collection entitled “Dare”. Eric receives a warm welcome back from the employees of Forrester Creations. Brooke and Donna make a decision to not invite Bill to the family’s Christmas festivities, despite him being their brother-in-law. This decision does not go over well with Katie as she must decide whether to spend the holidays with her husband or her family. Rick and Steffy present the new “Dare” line to an unimpressed Bill. Katie tells Bill exactly what she wants for Christmas. Sandy is not in the holiday spirit this year, but her friends and family attempt to change that with some nudging and a serenade. Eric shares with his goal for the New Year with Brooke and Ridge. He then receives confirmation that his plan is on track. Nick and Jackie invite the entire Jackie M. Company, and their families, to a Christmas party. Jackie and Owen, Nick and Bridget, and Ridge and Brooke all celebrate their first Christmas Eve as husband and wife. Bridget gives special thanks to Sandy, and the miracle gift that she is giving her. Stephanie reflects upon her Christmas’ past, including her dear friend Sally Spectra, and comes to realize that there is no place that she’d rather be, than where she is in Christmas present; with her new family at Jackie M.
0 B&B Recap- Dec 21-25th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
CBS Daytime's: "Not Safe For Daytime" has released its next vignette which features B&B's Karla Mosley, Linsey Godfrey and Scott Clifton in a spoof of Saturday Night's Live's send-up on the soaps, "The Californians". Only this time it's "The New Yorkers"! Watch the action below. Let us know what you thought of it, and the other released spoofs featuring Y&R and B&B talent that are part of these online extras. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?