Brooke and Donna are conflicted about being a part of Ridge and Eric’s plan to deceive Bill and Katie in their quest to get Forrester Creations back. Eric makes a promise to Bill and Katie about the pending outcome of his return. Sandy begins her first day of work at Jackie M. in an extremely stressful position. Nick invites the Jackie M. employees to a Christmas party, but not all are eager to attend. Steffy creates a new campaign for Eric and Ridge’s new collection entitled “Dare”. Eric receives a warm welcome back from the employees of Forrester Creations. Brooke and Donna make a decision to not invite Bill to the family’s Christmas festivities, despite him being their brother-in-law. This decision does not go over well with Katie as she must decide whether to spend the holidays with her husband or her family. Rick and Steffy present the new “Dare” line to an unimpressed Bill. Katie tells Bill exactly what she wants for Christmas. Sandy is not in the holiday spirit this year, but her friends and family attempt to change that with some nudging and a serenade. Eric shares with his goal for the New Year with Brooke and Ridge. He then receives confirmation that his plan is on track. Nick and Jackie invite the entire Jackie M. Company, and their families, to a Christmas party. Jackie and Owen, Nick and Bridget, and Ridge and Brooke all celebrate their first Christmas Eve as husband and wife. Bridget gives special thanks to Sandy, and the miracle gift that she is giving her. Stephanie reflects upon her Christmas’ past, including her dear friend Sally Spectra, and comes to realize that there is no place that she’d rather be, than where she is in Christmas present; with her new family at Jackie M.
0 B&B Recap- Dec 21-25th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful double down in this latest promo from CBS Daytime promoting October 2nd episode revelations! Meanwhile, both soaps scored their highest audience ratings for the just completed television season in years, according to just released data! Watch the teaser below. Let us know if you think both CBS daytime dramas are firing on all cylinders, or not? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!