Brooke and Donna are conflicted about being a part of Ridge and Eric’s plan to deceive Bill and Katie in their quest to get Forrester Creations back. Eric makes a promise to Bill and Katie about the pending outcome of his return. Sandy begins her first day of work at Jackie M. in an extremely stressful position. Nick invites the Jackie M. employees to a Christmas party, but not all are eager to attend. Steffy creates a new campaign for Eric and Ridge’s new collection entitled “Dare”. Eric receives a warm welcome back from the employees of Forrester Creations. Brooke and Donna make a decision to not invite Bill to the family’s Christmas festivities, despite him being their brother-in-law. This decision does not go over well with Katie as she must decide whether to spend the holidays with her husband or her family. Rick and Steffy present the new “Dare” line to an unimpressed Bill. Katie tells Bill exactly what she wants for Christmas. Sandy is not in the holiday spirit this year, but her friends and family attempt to change that with some nudging and a serenade. Eric shares with his goal for the New Year with Brooke and Ridge. He then receives confirmation that his plan is on track. Nick and Jackie invite the entire Jackie M. Company, and their families, to a Christmas party. Jackie and Owen, Nick and Bridget, and Ridge and Brooke all celebrate their first Christmas Eve as husband and wife. Bridget gives special thanks to Sandy, and the miracle gift that she is giving her. Stephanie reflects upon her Christmas’ past, including her dear friend Sally Spectra, and comes to realize that there is no place that she’d rather be, than where she is in Christmas present; with her new family at Jackie M.
0 B&B Recap- Dec 21-25th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Michael Fairman performs his cover version of the Shawn Mendes hit, Mercy on his new You Tube chanel, The Michael Channel. Accompanied by Hunter Cohen, Michael's first music video was shot in and around Los Angeles. Watch it below and then make sure to subscribe to the channel for upcoming celebrity interviews, behind the scenes at special events with the soap stars, and Michael's music. To post a comment on the video, go to the link here. Leave a comment »
- 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Award Nominations Announced!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Noninations Special! Guests: Nancy Lee Grahn, Billy Flynn, Jess Walton, Steve Burton, Gina Tognoni, Peter Bergman, Kate Mansi, James Reynolds, Chloe Lanier, Lexi Ainsworth With Co-Hosts Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- GH's Maurice Benard Chats On Ingo Rademacher, The Storyline He Is Most Proud Of, And His New Outlook!
- A Martinez Says Farewell to DAYS In Heartfelt Message
- B&B 30th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Video Interviews With Thorsten Kaye, Rena Sofer, Katherine Kelly Lang, Don Diamont & John McCook!