Still hurt from Katie leaving him the night before, Bill puts his sword necklace back on for the first time since he lost it. Later, Katie returns home to an emotionally closed-off Bill and attempts to reconcile with him. Steffy confides in Thomas about her visit to Bill the night before. Hope’s fresh view and opinion of Ridge and Brooke’s state of affairs at Forrester Creations brings them new insight. Sandy makes Nick promise to keep the secret about her attack from Bridget. Bill and Katie arrive back at Forrester as a united front, which surprises everyone, especially Steffy. After their last failed attempt to take back the company, the Forresters attempt to devise another plan of attack. Katie witnesses an affectionate moment between Steffy and Bill. Not everyone is happy when Hope announces that she has been granted an internship at Forrester Creations. Steffy voices her concern about Hope joining the company to Ridge and Taylor. Upon learning of Hope’s fear that she will be stepping on Steffy’s toes at Forrester Creations, Brooke offers to have a chat with her step-daughter to let her know that Hope poses no threat. Ridge is caught in the crossfire when Steffy, Taylor and Brooke argue about which family members should work at Forrester Creations and plead with him to make the decision. Having overheard Steffy express her opinion about Hope working at Forrester Creations, Hope tries to get her step-sister to understand that she isn’t a threat. With revenge on her mind, Katie underhandedly creates a new campaign idea and passes it off as Hope’s. Katie later tells her sisters that she forgives them for their betrayal, but she isn’t ready to forgive Steffy. After reading about the suspension of the “Dare” line, Jackie asks a worried Owen to check in on Steffy. Steffy makes her presentation for her concept of a new ad campaign and is surprised when Hope enters with her own presentation; the one that she and Katie created. Major resentment ensues when Katie chooses Hope’s campaign over Steffy’s. The competition between Hope and Steffy sparks conflict between Brooke and Taylor. Sandy makes an emotional confession to Whip about her attack and his part in it. Stephanie informs Ridge that Taylor is dating someone.
0 B&B Recap – Jan 11 – Jan 15th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Three Aussies are vying for the role of Finn, the new resident doctor that comes to Salem. When Andrew Steel, Alexander Bruzt and Tom Dalzell auditioned for the role and had their screen test, On-Air On-Soaps was there to speak with them immediately following to see how they thought their chances were of being the gent to land the role! Watch Andrew, Alexander, and Tom talk with Michael Fairman below, and then let us know who you hope will be on DAYS in the very near future! Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!