Still hurt from Katie leaving him the night before, Bill puts his sword necklace back on for the first time since he lost it. Later, Katie returns home to an emotionally closed-off Bill and attempts to reconcile with him. Steffy confides in Thomas about her visit to Bill the night before. Hope’s fresh view and opinion of Ridge and Brooke’s state of affairs at Forrester Creations brings them new insight. Sandy makes Nick promise to keep the secret about her attack from Bridget. Bill and Katie arrive back at Forrester as a united front, which surprises everyone, especially Steffy. After their last failed attempt to take back the company, the Forresters attempt to devise another plan of attack. Katie witnesses an affectionate moment between Steffy and Bill. Not everyone is happy when Hope announces that she has been granted an internship at Forrester Creations. Steffy voices her concern about Hope joining the company to Ridge and Taylor. Upon learning of Hope’s fear that she will be stepping on Steffy’s toes at Forrester Creations, Brooke offers to have a chat with her step-daughter to let her know that Hope poses no threat. Ridge is caught in the crossfire when Steffy, Taylor and Brooke argue about which family members should work at Forrester Creations and plead with him to make the decision. Having overheard Steffy express her opinion about Hope working at Forrester Creations, Hope tries to get her step-sister to understand that she isn’t a threat. With revenge on her mind, Katie underhandedly creates a new campaign idea and passes it off as Hope’s. Katie later tells her sisters that she forgives them for their betrayal, but she isn’t ready to forgive Steffy. After reading about the suspension of the “Dare” line, Jackie asks a worried Owen to check in on Steffy. Steffy makes her presentation for her concept of a new ad campaign and is surprised when Hope enters with her own presentation; the one that she and Katie created. Major resentment ensues when Katie chooses Hope’s campaign over Steffy’s. The competition between Hope and Steffy sparks conflict between Brooke and Taylor. Sandy makes an emotional confession to Whip about her attack and his part in it. Stephanie informs Ridge that Taylor is dating someone.
0 B&B Recap – Jan 11 – Jan 15th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?