Steffy and Hope put their differences aside and have a girls’ bonding night at Insomnia Café. Oliver reveals to his sister, Sandy, the reason why he returned to Los Angeles. Stephanie reverts back to her old ways of attempting to get Taylor to once again pursue Ridge. Ridge makes a bold statement about his feelings towards Brooke’s family and how he plans to deal with it. Stephanie warns Whip that Taylor and Ridge will always have feelings for each other. Whip invites Taylor to a romantic dinner and presents her with a gift and a heartfelt declaration. After Katie appoints Hope to be the voice of the new Forrester Creations campaign, Steffy confronts Katie about her true intentions. Hope later confronts Steffy about her jealousy after being the butt of a malicious prank. Stephanie gives Ridge an earful about what Taylor has been up to recently. Stephanie tries to convince Ridge to get as far away from the Logan family as possible and urges him to reunite with Taylor. Having overheard this, Brooke lashes out at Stephanie for interfering in her marriage. Nick and Sandy take the first steps in finding her attacker. Graham sets up a photo shoot with Hope in his apartment and goes to the extreme to make her comfortable. Katie and Brooke argue about the new “Hope for the Future” campaign and the affect that it will have on the company and their families. Nick pays a visit to the man that he suspects is Sandy’s attacker. Ridge and Taylor speculate about why Katie has a vendetta against Steffy. Later, Taylor confronts Katie about her grudge. After having the time of her life at a photo shoot with Graham, Hope’s evening takes a turn for the worst. Nick finds a clever, yet daring, approach to finding out if the man he suspects as Sandy’s attacker, is indeed the guilty party. Taylor interrogates Steffy about why Katie is trying to push her out of the company. Hope is horrified when she overhears a brutally candid conversation between Brooke and Ridge. Having heard enough, Hope confronts Brooke and Ridge about their cruel words.
0 B&B Recap – Jan 25 – Jan 29th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?