Brooke confronts Whip about why he and Sandy are hiding that they are related and why they are both suddenly involved with Bridget’s life. Sandy learns more discouraging information about her case. She is besieged with fear, sadness and anger when she revisits the evidence in her case. Bridget asks Stephanie if she will accept an important position within her and Nick’s family. Still suspicious of the new “Dare” line, Katie asks Jarrett for his opinion. His opinion affirms her mistrust. Sandy is overwhelmed by all of the unprocessed rape kits she sees and becomes extremely angry. Brooke’s guilt about betraying Katie begins to worry Ridge. Katie puts Brooke on the spot when she confronts her regarding her suspicions of a mutiny. Nick calms Bridget’s fears when she becomes worried about Sandy’s recent behavior. Eric, Ridge and Donna are worried that Katie is onto their plan to sabotage the “Dare” line. Bill and Steffy discuss their kiss and their mutual dislike for each other. Brooke admits to Katie that the new collection was meant to be a failure and begs her not to tell Bill. Following an intense meeting with Katie, Bill calls a company meeting. Bill confronts the Forresters about their coup and gives them an ultimatum. Bridget and Nick give Owen gag gifts in regards to becoming a grandfather in an addition to a “thank you” for all that he has done for Jackie. Steffy reveals to her family her true hatred towards Katie and her sisters. Bill tells Katie that he wants nothing to do with her family and questions her loyalty. Bill and Katie’s argument comes to a head and sends Katie running to the comfort of her family. Katie blames her sisters for the problems she is having in her marriage. Steffy shows up at Bill and Katie’s house to tell an intolerant Bill what she really thinks of him. Although receiving discouraging news about her case, Sandy receives gratitude from Lt. Baker for bringing to light their failing system. Sandy vows to seek revenge against her attacker.
0 B&B Recap – Jan 4- Jan 8th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
NATAS has released the official online verison of the presentation and ceremony of the 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards held on Sunday. You can watch the entire show below in its entirety featuring all of the acceptances speeches, presenters, clip packages and moments from the show. Check it out, and then let us know what you thought of it. Leave a comment »
- GH's Finola Hughes Talks The Emotional Griffin Reveal, Anna's Relationships With Andre and Paul, Scrubs Goodbye Scenes & Nabbing Carlos Rivera!
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmy Nominations Revealed! Ceremonies Will Not Be Televised!
- THAT KISS: Y&R's Billy and Phyllis Share A Highly Anticipated Liplock!
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman! Guests: Finola Hughes, Maura West, Kassie DePaiva, Melissa Reeves, Tyler Christopher, Jacob Young, Linsey Godfrey, Bryan Craig, Dee Wallace, Obba Babatunde', Nicolas Bechtel, Brooklyn Rae Silzer with Co-Hosts: Laura Wright and David Michaels!
- Michael Easton Begins His Journey As His New GH Character Dr. Hamilton Finn: What Were Your Impressions After His First Week Of Episodes?