Brooke confronts Whip about why he and Sandy are hiding that they are related and why they are both suddenly involved with Bridget’s life. Sandy learns more discouraging information about her case. She is besieged with fear, sadness and anger when she revisits the evidence in her case. Bridget asks Stephanie if she will accept an important position within her and Nick’s family. Still suspicious of the new “Dare” line, Katie asks Jarrett for his opinion. His opinion affirms her mistrust. Sandy is overwhelmed by all of the unprocessed rape kits she sees and becomes extremely angry. Brooke’s guilt about betraying Katie begins to worry Ridge. Katie puts Brooke on the spot when she confronts her regarding her suspicions of a mutiny. Nick calms Bridget’s fears when she becomes worried about Sandy’s recent behavior. Eric, Ridge and Donna are worried that Katie is onto their plan to sabotage the “Dare” line. Bill and Steffy discuss their kiss and their mutual dislike for each other. Brooke admits to Katie that the new collection was meant to be a failure and begs her not to tell Bill. Following an intense meeting with Katie, Bill calls a company meeting. Bill confronts the Forresters about their coup and gives them an ultimatum. Bridget and Nick give Owen gag gifts in regards to becoming a grandfather in an addition to a “thank you” for all that he has done for Jackie. Steffy reveals to her family her true hatred towards Katie and her sisters. Bill tells Katie that he wants nothing to do with her family and questions her loyalty. Bill and Katie’s argument comes to a head and sends Katie running to the comfort of her family. Katie blames her sisters for the problems she is having in her marriage. Steffy shows up at Bill and Katie’s house to tell an intolerant Bill what she really thinks of him. Although receiving discouraging news about her case, Sandy receives gratitude from Lt. Baker for bringing to light their failing system. Sandy vows to seek revenge against her attacker.
0 B&B Recap – Jan 4- Jan 8th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Three Aussies are vying for the role of Finn, the new resident doctor that comes to Salem. When Andrew Steel, Alexander Bruzt and Tom Dalzell auditioned for the role and had their screen test, On-Air On-Soaps was there to speak with them immediately following to see how they thought their chances were of being the gent to land the role! Watch Andrew, Alexander, and Tom talk with Michael Fairman below, and then let us know who you hope will be on DAYS in the very near future! Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!