While Bridget and Nick are ecstatic about their embryo being implanted, Sandy seems to be hesitant. Sandy becomes mysteriously emotionally distant during the implantation process. Donna begins to feel like an unwanted guest on her very own talk show. She is later confronted by Stephanie about continuing to host the show regardless of Eric’s disapproval. Whip unexpectedly runs in to Sandy from his past. Whip becomes offended when she pretends that she doesn’t know him and attempts to avoid his questions. Nick is suspicious of Sandy’s demeanor. Ann makes an impromptu trip to town with a specific intention in mind. Stephanie and Pam attempt to get Ann to remain in town for reasons that include being close in proximity to her family. Bill and Katie find romance in the sky on their way to their mysterious honeymoon location. Ridge and Steffy relish in the idea that her latest publicity campaign and his designs could be a step closer to their family taking back Forrester Creations. Taylor graciously opens her home and lends her medical expertise to a friend who is in desperate need of assistance. Feeling as though she is being put on the spot, Pam goes against Stephanie and Ann’s wishes. Stephanie comes across some difficulties when she attempts to correct Pam’s mistake. Steffy misinterprets and takes offense to Brooke’s comments about the Forrester family.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 16-20th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The latest episode of After Buzz TV's Days of our Lives weekly recap show, Dishin DAYS featured On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman as guest co-host. During the episode which talked last week's episodes of the NBC soap, many storylines were bantered about. Watch what the hosts take was on all the latest plots and developments in Salem. Then, let us know if you agree! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!