While Bridget and Nick are ecstatic about their embryo being implanted, Sandy seems to be hesitant. Sandy becomes mysteriously emotionally distant during the implantation process. Donna begins to feel like an unwanted guest on her very own talk show. She is later confronted by Stephanie about continuing to host the show regardless of Eric’s disapproval. Whip unexpectedly runs in to Sandy from his past. Whip becomes offended when she pretends that she doesn’t know him and attempts to avoid his questions. Nick is suspicious of Sandy’s demeanor. Ann makes an impromptu trip to town with a specific intention in mind. Stephanie and Pam attempt to get Ann to remain in town for reasons that include being close in proximity to her family. Bill and Katie find romance in the sky on their way to their mysterious honeymoon location. Ridge and Steffy relish in the idea that her latest publicity campaign and his designs could be a step closer to their family taking back Forrester Creations. Taylor graciously opens her home and lends her medical expertise to a friend who is in desperate need of assistance. Feeling as though she is being put on the spot, Pam goes against Stephanie and Ann’s wishes. Stephanie comes across some difficulties when she attempts to correct Pam’s mistake. Steffy misinterprets and takes offense to Brooke’s comments about the Forrester family.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 16-20th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Y&R, expected the unexpected as Kelly and Phyllis' feud continues, Sharon walks in on a moment of passion between Nick and Sage, and Adam/Gabriel and Chelsea find themselves drawn even closer to each other. Are you liking Y&R's new head writer Chuck Pratt Jr.'s storylines thus far? Watch the latest Y&R promo from CBS Daytime and then weigh-in! Leave a comment »
- 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys To Be Televised On POP: Daytime's Biggest Night Shifts Venue With Focus On Glamour!
- Dee Wallace Cast As General Hospital's Patricia Spencer!
- General Hospital's Tyler Christopher Interview: Nikolas Tries To Stay Strong For Spencer, The Secret That He Carries & Who Will Be The Next Woman In His Life?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Melissa Reeves Lets It Rip As Jennifer Finds Eve In Bed With JJ!
- Kim Matula Set For A Return To The Bold and the Beautiful!