While Bridget and Nick are ecstatic about their embryo being implanted, Sandy seems to be hesitant. Sandy becomes mysteriously emotionally distant during the implantation process. Donna begins to feel like an unwanted guest on her very own talk show. She is later confronted by Stephanie about continuing to host the show regardless of Eric’s disapproval. Whip unexpectedly runs in to Sandy from his past. Whip becomes offended when she pretends that she doesn’t know him and attempts to avoid his questions. Nick is suspicious of Sandy’s demeanor. Ann makes an impromptu trip to town with a specific intention in mind. Stephanie and Pam attempt to get Ann to remain in town for reasons that include being close in proximity to her family. Bill and Katie find romance in the sky on their way to their mysterious honeymoon location. Ridge and Steffy relish in the idea that her latest publicity campaign and his designs could be a step closer to their family taking back Forrester Creations. Taylor graciously opens her home and lends her medical expertise to a friend who is in desperate need of assistance. Feeling as though she is being put on the spot, Pam goes against Stephanie and Ann’s wishes. Stephanie comes across some difficulties when she attempts to correct Pam’s mistake. Steffy misinterprets and takes offense to Brooke’s comments about the Forrester family.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 16-20th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith (Sonny), Christopher Sean (Paul), and Guy Wilson (Will) joined Michael Fairman for a a very special DAYS Hangout where fans of WilSon, PaulSon, and the actors, were invited to join in the conversation and ask questions of the three gents live. While Freddie and Christopher were on camera at the DAYS studio with Michael, Guy Wilson was at home Skyping in since he was not feeling well. Watch the hangout below and then let us know, what was your favorite part? And, if you are rooting for WilSon, or PaulSon? Leave a comment »
- The Kelly Monaco Interview - General Hospital
- General Hospital's Billy Miller Interview: Taking On The Role Of The Complex Jason AKA Jake!
- General Hospital's Nancy Lee Grahn and William deVry Video Interview: Julexis, Sex Scenes, and GH Now!
- B&B's Brad Bell Shares Thoughts On Series 7,000 Episode Milestone, Stage 31 Dedication In His Name, And Previews What's Ahead!
- Katherine Kelly Lang Talks On B&B's 7000 Episode Milestone, Her DWTS Italy Experience & Brooke's Return!