While Bridget and Nick are ecstatic about their embryo being implanted, Sandy seems to be hesitant. Sandy becomes mysteriously emotionally distant during the implantation process. Donna begins to feel like an unwanted guest on her very own talk show. She is later confronted by Stephanie about continuing to host the show regardless of Eric’s disapproval. Whip unexpectedly runs in to Sandy from his past. Whip becomes offended when she pretends that she doesn’t know him and attempts to avoid his questions. Nick is suspicious of Sandy’s demeanor. Ann makes an impromptu trip to town with a specific intention in mind. Stephanie and Pam attempt to get Ann to remain in town for reasons that include being close in proximity to her family. Bill and Katie find romance in the sky on their way to their mysterious honeymoon location. Ridge and Steffy relish in the idea that her latest publicity campaign and his designs could be a step closer to their family taking back Forrester Creations. Taylor graciously opens her home and lends her medical expertise to a friend who is in desperate need of assistance. Feeling as though she is being put on the spot, Pam goes against Stephanie and Ann’s wishes. Stephanie comes across some difficulties when she attempts to correct Pam’s mistake. Steffy misinterprets and takes offense to Brooke’s comments about the Forrester family.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 16-20th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, someone is killed and wheeled out of Fairview, as Nick and Sharon get closer to the truth of the identity of Dr. "Sandy" Anderson! With Patty and Sage both patients at the mental health facility, things are looking bleak for all involved! Watch this week's promo from CBS Daytime below. Then let us know how you think the next arc in this storyline is going to play itself out! Leave a comment »
- Michael Easton Returning To General Hospital!
- Matt Cohen Makes His General Hospital Debut! What Were Your First Impressions Of GH's New Neurosurgeon Dr. Griffin Munro?
- Kassie DePaiva Dishes On: Castle's One Life to Live Reunion, Nathan Fillion and Tuc Watkins, Her Daytime Emmy Pre-Nom & Saying Goodbye To DAYS!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Parker: You Did Proposition Me! Kristina: Because You Wanted It!
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS: Who's Wheeled Out Of Fairview?