Dr. Freeman gives Stephanie and Pam upsetting news about their mother. When the situation gets heated from Stephanie and Pam not seeing eye-to-eye regarding Ann, Dr. Freeman threatens to get lawyers involved. While Taylor and Steffy make preparations for Ann’s return, thinking Stephanie will get her way, Pam learns that she has the upper hand in the situation and tries to use her new found power to her advantage. Separately, both sisters have discussions with Ann about the past, revisit childhood memories, and attempt to heal long standing emotional wounds. Bill and Katie return from their honeymoon and face the realities of the events that took place while they were gone. Donna’s job on The Catwalk causes tension in her marriage. Ridge, Thorne and Felicia attempt to prove to Eric that he’s better suited with Stephanie than he is with Donna. Steffy comes up with an unconventional solution to Taylor’s loneliness and shares her plan with her mother. Stephanie prepares to begin yet another new chapter in her life. Bill at first worries, but ultimately refuses to let a lost possession unnerve him. Whip and Steffy’s appearance on The Catwalk sparks backhanded compliments and an affable rivalry. New to the job, Steffy is forced to think on her feet. To Donna’s delight, and Bill’s amusement, Whip and Steffy’s encounter ultimately leads to a fashion challenge of whose new advertising campaign is the best, Forrester or Jackie M. Taylor corresponds with a mystery man on an online dating site and makes an impulsive date to meet him at Insomnia Café. Not wanting to be alone, Eric pays a surprise visit to Stephanie where they discuss their past over traditional martinis.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 23-27th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Young and the Restless, Two Jacks are better one? While the real Jack is being held hostage by Kelly, the fake Jack and Victor Newman are clearly up to something! Does this mean curtains for Jabot? Will Phyllis figure out she married the wrong guy? Watch the latest promo from CBS Daytime and weigh-in on the doppelganger story thus far! Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!