Dr. Freeman gives Stephanie and Pam upsetting news about their mother. When the situation gets heated from Stephanie and Pam not seeing eye-to-eye regarding Ann, Dr. Freeman threatens to get lawyers involved. While Taylor and Steffy make preparations for Ann’s return, thinking Stephanie will get her way, Pam learns that she has the upper hand in the situation and tries to use her new found power to her advantage. Separately, both sisters have discussions with Ann about the past, revisit childhood memories, and attempt to heal long standing emotional wounds. Bill and Katie return from their honeymoon and face the realities of the events that took place while they were gone. Donna’s job on The Catwalk causes tension in her marriage. Ridge, Thorne and Felicia attempt to prove to Eric that he’s better suited with Stephanie than he is with Donna. Steffy comes up with an unconventional solution to Taylor’s loneliness and shares her plan with her mother. Stephanie prepares to begin yet another new chapter in her life. Bill at first worries, but ultimately refuses to let a lost possession unnerve him. Whip and Steffy’s appearance on The Catwalk sparks backhanded compliments and an affable rivalry. New to the job, Steffy is forced to think on her feet. To Donna’s delight, and Bill’s amusement, Whip and Steffy’s encounter ultimately leads to a fashion challenge of whose new advertising campaign is the best, Forrester or Jackie M. Taylor corresponds with a mystery man on an online dating site and makes an impulsive date to meet him at Insomnia Café. Not wanting to be alone, Eric pays a surprise visit to Stephanie where they discuss their past over traditional martinis.
0 B&B Recap – Nov 23-27th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
The latest episode of After Buzz TV's Days of our Lives weekly recap show, Dishin DAYS featured On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman as guest co-host. During the episode which talked last week's episodes of the NBC soap, many storylines were bantered about. Watch what the hosts take was on all the latest plots and developments in Salem. Then, let us know if you agree! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!