Lauren confronts Kevin about her suspicions that Ryder is the one that sent her the rat. Kevin refuses to give up on Ryder and continues to give him the benefit of the doubt. Amber and Daniel about to leave on their s honeymoon, Michael arrives telling them that Daniel is once again the prime suspect in Ray Elkin’s murder. Cane tells Jill that Phillip may be leaving town soon and that she needs to have the chance to say goodbye this time. Meanwhile, Phillip tells Chance that he has to return to Australia indefinitely but can’t exactly explain why but Kay demands the truth from Phillip, as a betrayed Chance and Nina listen. Jill arrives and is heartbroken. Chance and Chloe come overhear and are shocked to learn that Mac is going to have Cane’s child. Chloe can’t help needling Billy, knowing that Mac’s decision to be Cane’s surrogate is driving him crazy. Alone, Billy asks Mac to talk to him but she shuts him down. Phyllis blurts out to Nick that Patty saw her having sex with Jack and that’s the reason she hurt Summer. Meanwhile, Jack goes to see Ashley and she finally admits to him that she plans on investing in the Chancellor IPO. Ashley tells Jack that it is time to take control of something that isn’t his or Victor’s and it is time that he support her after everything she has done for him. Paul and Emily are encouraged by Patty’s progress, unaware that she is merely hiding her true self from them. Alone, Patty takes out a bride and groom paper doll she has been working on. Later Emily and Jack have a date. Adam and Ashley have a cryptic conversation about Ashley’s involvement with the Chancellor IPO and Ashley asks Adam about his date, although he doesn’t reveal that his date is with Sharon. Moments later, Ashley gets a call and has to rush out. Ashley’s nanny has to leave due to a family emergency just as Sharon arrives for her date with Adam leaving Adam stranded with Sharon and Faith.
0 Y&R Recap – Nov 16-20th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!