After her relationship with Billy reaches an impasse Mac decides to be the surrogate for Cane and Lily’s baby. Patty remembers moments in her childhood with Paul. Phyllis threatens Patty to stay away from her family and she is not buying her act. Daniel and Amber decide to have a shotgun wedding on their rooftop, and someone is watching them and is on the warpath. Chance who has been shot gets a visit from Phillip and the share a father/son moment. Chloe and Chance decide to get to know each other as Chloe is quite taken with Chance after he is injured. Neil and Kay assume that Ashley and Jack are teaming up to buy stock of Chancellor to regain control of Jabot and Kay makes it clear that she won’t let that happen. Meanwhile, Ashley lies to Jack about why she was meeting with Neil but he doesn’t seem to buy her excuses. Nick tries to push Adam over the edge so that Adam will quick but Adam makes it very clear that he has no plans of going anywhere. Michael tells Ryder that he has proof that he couldn’t have committed the murder because he was running a red light in Chicago at the time and he has photos. He shows Ryder and sees that there was someone in the car with him and Michael wonders if this is the person that Ryder has been protecting.
0 Y&R Recap – Nov 9-13th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on The Bold and the Beautiful, after learning that Caroline slept with his son.Thomas, and that she is pregnant with his child, Ridge makes a surprising move! He tells Caroline they will keep the baby's paternity a secret and they will raise the child as their own. B&B stars: Linsey Godfrey (Caroline) and Pierson Fode (Thomas) chatted with On-Air On-Soaps about the entangled storyline and their thoughts on how it will all play out. Watch the scene with Thorsten Kaye (Ridge)and Godfrey below! Then read our interview and share your thoughts: What should Caroline do about the baby ... tell Thomas the truth, or go along with Ridge? Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sam Confesses Why She Can't Move On: Maybe It's Because Deep Down I Believe Jason Is Alive!
- Viola Davis Talks Her Emmy Acceptance Speech With Ellen DeGeneres & Notes To NY Times She Was Aware Of Nancy Lee Grahn's Thoughts On It!
- DAYS Rob Scott Wilson Dishes On Killer Ben, The Reveal & The Opportunity Of A Soap Lifetime!
- BROADCAST YEAR RATINGS: The Young and the Restless Scores Most Viewers Since 2009-2010, The Bold and The Beautiful Delivers Largest Audience Since 2005-2006!
- Kassie DePaiva CONFIRMS She Has Been Let Go From Days of our Lives!