After her relationship with Billy reaches an impasse Mac decides to be the surrogate for Cane and Lily’s baby. Patty remembers moments in her childhood with Paul. Phyllis threatens Patty to stay away from her family and she is not buying her act. Daniel and Amber decide to have a shotgun wedding on their rooftop, and someone is watching them and is on the warpath. Chance who has been shot gets a visit from Phillip and the share a father/son moment. Chloe and Chance decide to get to know each other as Chloe is quite taken with Chance after he is injured. Neil and Kay assume that Ashley and Jack are teaming up to buy stock of Chancellor to regain control of Jabot and Kay makes it clear that she won’t let that happen. Meanwhile, Ashley lies to Jack about why she was meeting with Neil but he doesn’t seem to buy her excuses. Nick tries to push Adam over the edge so that Adam will quick but Adam makes it very clear that he has no plans of going anywhere. Michael tells Ryder that he has proof that he couldn’t have committed the murder because he was running a red light in Chicago at the time and he has photos. He shows Ryder and sees that there was someone in the car with him and Michael wonders if this is the person that Ryder has been protecting.
0 Y&R Recap – Nov 9-13th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week kicked-off with Days of our Lives star Kassie DePaiva and On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman being the special guests on the latest edition of the Days of our Lives weekly recap show on AfterBuzz TV, Dishin DAYS! See what the duo along with hosts: Tony Moore, James Lott Jr. and Mark J. Freeman had to share about all the latest hot storylines, including who will be the next victim in the serial killer storyline! Plus, their thoughts on the work of the new writing regime of Josh Griffith and Dena Higley, as the NBC soap moves closer to its 50th anniversary in November. Watch the replay below! Leave a comment »
- GH's Billy Miller Interview: The Challenges Of Playing Jake, Writing Regime Switch & The Women Of Port Charles!
- Y&R's Peter Bergman Dishes The Jack/Marco Showdown & His Soap Life As A Doppelganger!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Is Morgan Corinthos Bipolar?
- Days of our Lives First Three Episodes By Writing Regime Of Griffith & Higley! What Were Your Impressions?
- B&B's Karla Mosley, Obba Babatunde & Anna Maria Horsford Interview: A Family Struggles To Accept Their Transgender Daughter!