After her relationship with Billy reaches an impasse Mac decides to be the surrogate for Cane and Lily’s baby. Patty remembers moments in her childhood with Paul. Phyllis threatens Patty to stay away from her family and she is not buying her act. Daniel and Amber decide to have a shotgun wedding on their rooftop, and someone is watching them and is on the warpath. Chance who has been shot gets a visit from Phillip and the share a father/son moment. Chloe and Chance decide to get to know each other as Chloe is quite taken with Chance after he is injured. Neil and Kay assume that Ashley and Jack are teaming up to buy stock of Chancellor to regain control of Jabot and Kay makes it clear that she won’t let that happen. Meanwhile, Ashley lies to Jack about why she was meeting with Neil but he doesn’t seem to buy her excuses. Nick tries to push Adam over the edge so that Adam will quick but Adam makes it very clear that he has no plans of going anywhere. Michael tells Ryder that he has proof that he couldn’t have committed the murder because he was running a red light in Chicago at the time and he has photos. He shows Ryder and sees that there was someone in the car with him and Michael wonders if this is the person that Ryder has been protecting.
0 Y&R Recap – Nov 9-13th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Freddie Smith returned on-screen to Days of our Lives this week in his role as Sonny Kiriakis. On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman sat down with Freddie to discuss how it came about her decided to return to the long-running NBC soap, what is in Sonny's future, how did he feel about the show's decidion to kill off his on-screen husband Will Horton, and if Paul will end up being Sonny's latest romantic interest and more. Watch and listen to what Freddie had to say below! Leave a comment »
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Laura Learns Nikolas' Fate & Genie Francis Reminds Us All Why She Is An Icon!
- Kimberlin Brown Speaks At The RNC Notes: She's Been Attacked On Social Media, Knows Victims Who Find Hillary Clinton's Actions & Remarks Repulsive, Voices Concerns For Small Business Owners
- Nick Stabile Wraps Up His Run As Temporary Nikolas On General Hospital!
- Y&R's Latest Promo: Jill Finds Phyllis In Bed With Billy !
- Days of our Lives Serves Up The Rafesode!