After her relationship with Billy reaches an impasse Mac decides to be the surrogate for Cane and Lily’s baby. Patty remembers moments in her childhood with Paul. Phyllis threatens Patty to stay away from her family and she is not buying her act. Daniel and Amber decide to have a shotgun wedding on their rooftop, and someone is watching them and is on the warpath. Chance who has been shot gets a visit from Phillip and the share a father/son moment. Chloe and Chance decide to get to know each other as Chloe is quite taken with Chance after he is injured. Neil and Kay assume that Ashley and Jack are teaming up to buy stock of Chancellor to regain control of Jabot and Kay makes it clear that she won’t let that happen. Meanwhile, Ashley lies to Jack about why she was meeting with Neil but he doesn’t seem to buy her excuses. Nick tries to push Adam over the edge so that Adam will quick but Adam makes it very clear that he has no plans of going anywhere. Michael tells Ryder that he has proof that he couldn’t have committed the murder because he was running a red light in Chicago at the time and he has photos. He shows Ryder and sees that there was someone in the car with him and Michael wonders if this is the person that Ryder has been protecting.
0 Y&R Recap – Nov 9-13th
Leave a comment
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, Melanie and Brady are on the hunt for Kristen, and his baby with Theresa! Will Kristen get away with her evil plot? Will the baby be returned to its rightful mother? Watch the NBC promo below. Then weigh-in if you think this story will help uptick the series drop in ratings. Leave a comment »
- LISTEN TO THE BROADCAST: Soap Nation Live! with Michael Fairman Daytime Emmy Nominations Specials! Guests: Alison Sweeney, Donna Mills, Jason Thompson, Maura West, Gina Tognoni, Jacob Young, Amelia Heinle, Lisa LoCicero & Christian LeBlanc with Co-hosts Vanessa Marcil & Eric Martsolf!
- Kelli Goss Says It's Goodbye For Now As It's Curtains For Courtney!
- RATINGS: Days of our Lives Continues Downward Trend!
- DAYS Freddie Smith Chats On His Daytime Emmy Nomination & If He's Team WilSon or Team PaulSon!
- WATCH: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Drama Series Nominee Reels: McKay, Sweeney, Tognoni, West & Wright Vie For The Gold!