- » Archives
Tag Results: Nielsen Ratings
June 26, 2015 RATINGS: The Bold and The Beautiful Up! General Hospital Hits Low In Women 18-49 Demo!
June 1, 2015 RATINGS: It’s All About The Bold and the Beautiful!
May 22, 2015 RATINGS: All Soaps Up In Total Viewers! But, Which Daytime Drama Gave Fans The Best May Sweeps?
March 19, 2015 Fox’s EMPIRE Concludes First Season With Over 17 Million Viewers Watching Finale & EP Ilene Chaiken Weighs-In On All The Shocking Twists!
March 12, 2015 EMPIRE Grows Audience To 14.7 Million, Most Tweeted Episode-To-Date, Demo Dips Ever So Slightly!
February 19, 2015 EMPIRE Rises Yet Again! Soapy Drama Passes 5.0 Rating and Garners 12.94 Million Viewers!
February 12, 2015 EMPIRE Continues Unprecedented Ratings! Up In Total Viewers and Demos For Fifth Straight Week Since Premiere!
February 8, 2015 EMPIRE Breaks 23-Year Ratings Record Becoming Only Scripted Series To Grow In Total Viewers In Each Of Its First Five Episodes!
February 7, 2015 RATINGS: The Bold and the Beautiful Closes In On 4 Million Mark In Total Viewers! Lands at #1 In Women 18-34 Demo!
December 18, 2014 Y&R Marks 26 Years As The Number #1 Daytime Drama!
November 21, 2014 RATINGS: General Hospital Shows Gains! Back Over 3 Million Mark In Total Viewers!
November 13, 2014 The Young and the Restless Delivers Largest Weekly Audience Since March!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Next week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts, and make sure to check out what Freddie Smith, Guy Wilson, and Christopher Sean had to say about Friday's landmark Supreme Court ruling in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide.Leave a comment »
- Rebecca Budig Exits General Hospital! But Since Hayden Holds A Big Secret Will She Return?
- The Jacob Young and Karla Mosley Interview - The Bold and the Beautiful
- Maura West Is Back On The Scene On GH's Friday Cliffhanger! Is This Mysterious Visitor Ava Jerome Or Someone Else?
- Exclusive: Love Stories On The Soaps Daytime Emmys Segment Package!
- Jessica Collins To Exit The Young and the Restless