- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
October 23, 2015 Tyra Banks Talker FABLife Tanking Fast! Was It Necessary To Cancel One Life to Live In Favor Of Its Replacement Flops?
September 21, 2015 RATINGS: Primetime Emmys Tackled By Sunday Night Football Sink To All-Time Low!
September 15, 2015 Disney/ABC’s Daytime Talker FABLife Premieres As #1 New Syndicated Series!
June 1, 2015 RATINGS: It’s All About The Bold and the Beautiful!
April 28, 2015 Daytime Emmy Telecast On POP Scores Nearly 900,000 Viewers Making It Their Most Watched Live Event In 8 Years!
April 28, 2014 REVENGE Hits Series Low In Ratings As Pascal Gets Chopped!
April 9, 2014 DAYS and GH Show Increase In Younger Viewers! Daytime Soaps Getting Support From Their Networks!
September 19, 2013 THE TALK Scores Highest Weekly Audience Ever With Season Four Premiere Week Filled With Shocking Secrets!
September 16, 2013 The Young and The Restless Helps Kick-Up The Ratings For TVGN!
April 18, 2013 General Hospital 50th Anniversary Celebration Continues! Nurses’ Ball Scores 18-Month Highs In Key Demos!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
Y&R's Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) sat down with Michael Fairman to discuss her return to the top-rated soap. During their interview, Liz weighs-in on: Chloe's vendetta and part in Adam's "death", the guilt she feels for destroying her best friend Chelsea's life, if Kevin and Chloe will move back toward a romantic entanglement, and if Bella will be revealed to br Billy's biological daughter. and more! Liz also shares her experience working with all-stars, Justin Hartley, Eric Braeden, Jason Thompson, Greg Rikaart, and Melissa Claire Egan. Watch the video below! Leave a comment »
- Is Jeff Webber Coming Back To GH! If So, Who Should Play The Part?
- Justin Hartley Confirms His Depature From The Young and the Restless Via Heartfelt Thank You Message!
- Kassie DePaiva Discloses Her Battle with Leukemia
- Y&R's 11,000th Episode On Set Celebration: EP Mal Young Touches On Legacy, Vision & Superlatives Of Top-Rated Soap!
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: The JaSam Wedding Begins, Ava and Nina's Feud Reignites!