- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
September 14, 2012 GH Shows Good Prognosis After First Few Days In New Timeslot!
September 12, 2012 After Two Days: Katie Strong, Steve Harvey Solid, Ricki Lake Perked Up, Probst Falling Fast!
September 11, 2012 Katie Couric’s New Talker Brings In Highest Numbers For Daytime Talk Show In A Decade!
August 3, 2012 Good Afternoon America Continues To Bring In Abysmal Ratings! Losing One-Half of OLTL’s Former Audience in Key Demo!
July 12, 2012 Good Afternoon America Continues Lackluster Performance After Three Days of Ratings!
June 25, 2012 HLN Attracts 912,000 Viewers for Daytime Emmy Telecast While Network Says Most-Watched Non-News Program!
February 17, 2012 RATINGS: GH Hits New Lows in Total Viewers! But, Help is on the Way!
June 21, 2011 Daytime Emmy Telecast Ratings down from last year!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- Hollywood Heights
- One Life To Live
- True Blood
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
On Friday's General Hospital, finally Nina and Madeline came face to face, and it's the mother/daughter reunion you would expect! Nina has lost her grip, and meanwhile Madeline is attempting to calm her down so she won't be killed, but it isn't working! Watch Donna Mills and Michelle Stafford in this scene below! Then, let us know what you thought about it! Leave a comment »
- The James Scott Farewell Interview - Days of our Lives
- General Hospital's Michelle Stafford Delivers Bravura Performance As Nina's Schemes Catch Up With Her!
- The Billy Miller General Hospital Promo: It's A Whole New Side Of Jason!
- DAYS Alison Sweeney Shares Thoughts On Playing Sami's Reaction To EJ's Death & Counts Down Top Five EJami Moments!
- GH's Michelle Stafford Video Interview: Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Nina Clay & Then Some Part 2!