- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
January 8, 2013 Downton Abbey Season Three Premiere Ratings Soar To New Heights!
September 17, 2012 KATIE Loses 43% of GH’s Audience in Key New York Market! Couric’s Talker Falls Below Last Season’s Time Period Average Where GH Was!
September 14, 2012 GH Shows Good Prognosis After First Few Days In New Timeslot!
September 12, 2012 After Two Days: Katie Strong, Steve Harvey Solid, Ricki Lake Perked Up, Probst Falling Fast!
September 11, 2012 Katie Couric’s New Talker Brings In Highest Numbers For Daytime Talk Show In A Decade!
August 3, 2012 Good Afternoon America Continues To Bring In Abysmal Ratings! Losing One-Half of OLTL’s Former Audience in Key Demo!
July 12, 2012 Good Afternoon America Continues Lackluster Performance After Three Days of Ratings!
June 25, 2012 HLN Attracts 912,000 Viewers for Daytime Emmy Telecast While Network Says Most-Watched Non-News Program!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?