- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
February 17, 2012 RATINGS: GH Hits New Lows in Total Viewers! But, Help is on the Way!
June 21, 2011 Daytime Emmy Telecast Ratings down from last year!
April 22, 2011 RATINGS: OLTL holding strong! B&B sinks to new low!
April 17, 2011 RATINGS: Oh the irony! OLTL up to # 3 as show is canceled!
October 19, 2010 “The Talk” Premiere does good numbers, better than Oct 09 ATWT!
November 20, 2009 Franco debuts and GH hits 7 month high in ratings!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week on Days of our Lives, three relationships are put to the test: Sonny and Will's is marriage crumbling fast, is it beyond repair? Nicole and Eric shared an intimate moment when facing death, will their passion continue to reignite? Meanwhile, Justin asks Adrienne for divorce. Can these two long time loves ever get back to square one? Watch the latest promo from NBC below and then share your thoughts! Leave a comment »
- The Robert Palmer Watkins Interview - General Hospital
- Sal Stowers Joins The Cast of Days of our Lives!
- Is Hayden About To Wake Up Out Of Her Coma? Is Rebecca Budig On Her Way Back To General Hospital?
- Anthony Geary's Final General Hospital Airdate Revealed As July 27th!
- Van Hansis Talks On His Latest Project Ms. Guidance, Supreme Court's Ruling On Marriage Equality & Remembering ATWT 5 Years Later?