- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
February 17, 2012 RATINGS: GH Hits New Lows in Total Viewers! But, Help is on the Way!
June 21, 2011 Daytime Emmy Telecast Ratings down from last year!
April 22, 2011 RATINGS: OLTL holding strong! B&B sinks to new low!
April 17, 2011 RATINGS: Oh the irony! OLTL up to # 3 as show is canceled!
October 19, 2010 “The Talk” Premiere does good numbers, better than Oct 09 ATWT!
November 20, 2009 Franco debuts and GH hits 7 month high in ratings!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
In a sneak peek for Monday's General Hospital, Jason comes to visit Carly to tell her that in order to help her through her time of grief, over the loss of her son Morgan, she should go back to Sonny and work through this tragedy as a family together. It's a heart-tugging scene between Billy Miller and Laura Wright. Watch it below, and then read On-Air On-Soaps latest interview with Laura about filming the key scenes surrounding Morgan's death. Leave a comment »
- GH's Nancy Lee Grahn Talks On Alexis' Downward Sprial, Future Of Julexis, Being Written For Front And Center!
- Soap Legend Agnes Nixon, Creator Of All My Children and One Life to Live, Dies At 93
- Greg Vaughan Returns To Days of our Lives
- All My Children and Edge of Night Star Larkin Malloy Dead At 62
- GENERAL HOSPITAL: Anna Returns & Tracy Overhears Paul's Horrifying Admission To Susan!