- » Archives
Tag Results: ratings
February 17, 2012 RATINGS: GH Hits New Lows in Total Viewers! But, Help is on the Way!
June 21, 2011 Daytime Emmy Telecast Ratings down from last year!
April 22, 2011 RATINGS: OLTL holding strong! B&B sinks to new low!
April 17, 2011 RATINGS: Oh the irony! OLTL up to # 3 as show is canceled!
October 19, 2010 “The Talk” Premiere does good numbers, better than Oct 09 ATWT!
November 20, 2009 Franco debuts and GH hits 7 month high in ratings!
- « Back to News - Soap Buzz Index
- « Back to Interviews Index
- « Back to Blog Index
- All My Children R.I.P.
- As The World Turns R.I.P.
- The Bold and the Beautiful
- Dallas R.I.P.
- Days Of Our Lives
- Downton Abbey
- General Hospital
- Guiding Light R.I.P.
- One Life To Live R.I.P.
- The Young and the Restless
- Venice the Series
Video of the Day
This week, the GH Nurses' Ball 2016 concluded with an emotional rendition of their now signature closing number, "You're Not Alone". After Amy begins the song, Sabrina surprises everyone and comes out on stage, and is seen for the first time since her return to Port Charles. Sabrina brings Epiphany to the stage to sing the song as well. As they move the attendees, we also cut to Lucas in dire straits with Bobbie and Brad standing vigil by his hospital bedside. Watch the number below. Then let us know what you thought of this year's Nurses' Ball conclusion!Leave a comment »
- The Daniel Cosgrove Interview - Days of our Lives
- GH Preview: Alexis Goes Postal On A Lying Julian! Is The End Of Julexis Drawing Near?
- 43rd Annual Daytime Emmys Video Interviews: From The Red Carpet To The Winners Circle!
- NASHVILLE Canceled By ABC!
- Y&R's Jason Thompson & Gina Tognoni Talk The Making Of Billy & Phyllis' Sex Scene! Do You Enhoy Seeing Your Favorite Soap Characters Getting Hot & Bothered?