WEEK Of August 31, 2015
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Aiden makes a mysterious phone call, revealing an ulterior motive.
- Justin becomes the new D.A and clashes with Rafe over the murder investigation.
- Hope debates whether she should accept Aiden’s proposal.
- Marlena is upset when John gets a call to leave on ISA business.
- A distraught Eric lashes out.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Kiki criticizes Morgan’s behavior.
- Ric wants answers from Madeline.
- Sam and Patrick receive an unexpected visitor.
- Love of family bonds Sonny and Carly.
- Sam and Jake continue to investigate.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Brooke talks to Thomas about Ridge and Caroline’s relationship.
- Caroline gets comfort from an unexpected source.
- Steffy endeavors to lure Wyatt to her and Liam’s side.
- Ivy enjoys being the new face of Forrester at Steffy’s expense.
- Ridge gives Thomas unexpected news about his future.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Adam and Chelsea team up to take on Victor.
- Cane discovers that Lily is keeping secrets.
- Ashley and Billy question Jack’s motives.
- Jill returns to Genoa City.
- Katherine Chancellor’s friends and family gather to honor her memory.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS