WEEK OF September 22, 2014
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Brady rips into Kristen, believing her drug to save John was just another lie.
- Eve tries to double down on her plot against JJ – but it could end up backfiring!
- EJ makes a full confession to Sami about the past.
- Chad reveals a secret agenda.
- EJ is stunned when his mother, Susan, makes a surprise appearance in Salem!
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Franco makes a shocking birthday toast.
- Elizabeth tries to comfort an unidentified patient at GH.
- A distracted Ava makes a dash to leave town.
- Robin is running out of options.
- Luke sends an emissary to demand answers from Julian.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Hope makes a stunning confession to Liam despite the shift in their dynamics.
- Word gets around Forrester Creations about Quinn’s dastardly misdeeds in Paris.
- Ivy confronts a non-apologetic Quinn asking why she put her life in danger.
- Having planted a seed of doubt with Rick, Maya moves on to her next victim, Katie.
- Bill receives news that he hopes will help him win back Brooke’s heart.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Phyllis makes a bold move!
- Paul suspects Nikki is drinking again.
- Jack pulls out all the stops for Kelly.
- Stitch wants to confess the truth to Victoria.
- Phyllis returns to Genoa City.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS