WEEK OF October 27, 2014
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Thanks to Sami, Will is offered an opportunity of a lifetime.
- Sami bids an emotional farewell to her family as she and the kids leave Salem.
- A horrified Brady finally realizes the truth.
- Kristen seeks comfort in the arms of someone very unexpected.
- Aiden is upset when he runs into someone from his past!
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Jake and Liz join forces against Obrecht.
- Sam receives some devastating news.
- Carly discovers a secret Franco has been hiding.
- Sonny comes clean with Morgan.
- Nina does the unthinkable.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Ridge is forced to defend his recent actions and deceit to Eric.
- Maya uses an opportune moment to go after what she wants.
- Caroline becomes acutely aware of the extent of damage done to her marriage.
- Eric reaches out to Rick to discuss his future at Forrester Creations.
- Ivy and Liam’s romance blossoms while crossing paths with contestants from Big Brother.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Victor urges Nikki to come clean.
- Kelly Sullivan debuts as Sage Warner.
- Chelsea says goodbye to Adam.
- Jill warns Colin about his latest scheme.
- Phyllis puts her plan in motion!
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS