WEEK Of April 20, 2015
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Adrienne admits to Sonny she’s been having an affair with Lucas.
- Chad makes sure Will gets a new writing assignment on a prominent Salem resident.
- Kristen is stunned when she comes face-to-face with Brady.
- John arrives in San Francisco to make amends with Paul, but it doesn’t go as planned.
- Clint lures an unsuspecting Theresa into a trap.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Carly’s skepticism of Hayden grows.
- Nikolas finds himself in passionate situation.
- Sloane pressures Jake to find out what the Jeromes are plotting.
- Morgan and Kiki come clean.
- Nathan questions Silas about his business in New York.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- The fate of Deacon and Quinn’s nuptials hangs in the balance as Hope talks to her dad.
- With an ulterior motive in mind, Wyatt makes an offer to Nicole.
- Ivy and Liam interrogate Rick about his relationship and future with Maya.
- Eric gives Rick a token of his appreciation for his success as Forrester Creations’ CEO.
- Rick confides in Eric and Brooke his desire to spend the rest of his life with Maya.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Jack plots his escape!
- Victor’s secret partner is revealed!
- Avery warns Sharon to back off.
- Chelsea confronts Victoria.
- Michael’s behavior troubles Lauren.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS