WEEK Of July 6, 2015
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Hope and Rafe start to work out what happened between Victor and Clyde.
- Paige enacts her revenge plan.
- Abigail suspects she’s pregnant.
- Paul and Will have a heated exchange.
- Theresa puts a plan to with favor with Brady in motion.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Denise “Ava” has a proposition for Franco.
- Tracy runs into a familiar face.
- Brad admits to Felix that he is keeping a secret from Lucas.
- Patrick learns about an update on Hayden’s condition.
- Jonathan Jackson returns as Lucky Spencer.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Emotions run deep when Maya and Vivienne reconnect for the first time in many years.
- Ivy realizes that everything has changed when she sees a moment of Steffy and Liam’s.
- Aly has a meltdown in a staff meeting about Steffy and Maya being face of the company.
- Maya has a heart-to-heart talk with Nick about her mother being in town.
- Wyatt calls Liam out for stringing Ivy along and demands that he treat her better.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Victor asks Nick to step up for the family.
- Lily confesses everything to Cane!
- Chelsea questions Adam’s motives.
- Phyllis receives a shocking message.
- Dylan seeks justice for Avery.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS