WEEK OF October 20, 2014
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Sami gets a life-changing visit.
- Kristen suffers a setback with Brady but eventually scores a major victory.
- Eve warns Theresa that Kristen is gunning for her.
- Jordan and Clyde have an ugly confrontation about the past.
- Will admits he feels Sonny doesn’t respect or support him.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Nina bribes a dubious person to carry out her revenge.
- Jason “Jake” has a fleeting memory about his accident.
- Tracy takes anxious measures to get Luke back.
- Nina reveals Rosalie’s dark secret.
- Sonny has a vision from his past.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Ridge has a sudden and unexpected epiphany.
- Hope and Wyatt learn shocking information about Deacon and Quinn.
- Ridge purposely omits a piece of information when speaking about Caroline to Katie.
- Rick thinks that he and Caroline will soon be running the company.
- A series of unfortunate events unfold after Eric’s announcement about the CEO position.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Avery confronts Joe Clark!
- Dylan races to help Nikki.
- Michael receives unexpected news.
- Phyllis takes matters into her own hands.
- Neil hears a familiar ring tone in Hilary’s hotel room!
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS