WEEK OF January 27, 2015
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Clyde is shot and left for dead.
- Will confesses to Kate.
- Nicole gets ready to expose Serena.
- Paul opens up to Will.
- Stefano advises Chad to go after Abigail.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Dante breaks into Bobbie and Luke’s childhood house.
- Carly accompanies Jake to get help with his memory.
- Franco, Julian, Sonny and Ava form an alliance.
- Nina realizes she is in danger.
- A party begins that may lead to catastrophe.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Maya tells Brooke her side of the story regarding Rick and Caroline.
- Jealousy and bitterness get the best of Rick.
- Bill and Brooke see each other for the first time since she left.
- A third party makes Quinn insecure in her relationship.
- Bill and Liam plot revenge.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Adam and Sage kiss.
- Sharon gets ready to fight dirty.
- Nikki loses control of her drinking.
- Phyllis reaches out to Michael.
- Jill prepares to fight Victor.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS