WEEK Of March 13, 2017
All My Children Weekly Recaps:
- All My Children Season One Has Been Concluded.
DAYS Weekly Recaps:
- Nicole hides out with Holly.
- Chad can’t get Gabi out of his head.
- Jennifer and Eric share a kiss.
- Steve and Kayla get new information on Ava’s son.
- Chloe kisses someone surprising.
GH Weekly Recaps:
- Dante helps defuse a bad situation.
- Finn can’t escape the inevitable.
- Ava is besieged with guilt.
- Alexis reflects on her feelings for Julian.
- Liz struggles with Helena’s influence over Jake.
OLTL Weekly Recaps:
- One Life to Live Season One Has Concluded.
B&B Weekly Recaps:
- Eric, Ridge and Brooke relish that things are on the uptake for the Forresters.
- Steffy and Liam have their families on board as they head to Australia to be married.
- Much to Saul’s chagrin, Sally decides to take Thomas up on his offer.
- Sally finds herself in a position that only Quinn would be familiar with.
- Spying on Ridge and Quinn mid-flight, Katie witnesses something between the two.
Y&R Weekly Recaps:
- Cane has a wild night in Tokyo.
- Hilary and Devon prepare to finalize their divorce.
- Victoria opens up to Billy.
- Jill questions Nikki about Jill’s letter.
- Lily fears for her safety.
DAYS, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH, OLTL – Photo Credit: ABC, NBC & CBS